Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
ff5db26c-8270-4d86-a0ea-0f9e58eac2da_text.gif

Thebox

Dec 26, 2019
The federal government agencies don't just gear up like this and come raid your private property for nothing. He's 100% fucked and he could of lived in luxury for the rest of his life like any normal person would with his resources , but he's obviously corrupt with power and a sociopath. I Hope he gets what he deserves.

Bengraven

Powered by Friendship™
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Like others have said, when you get the Dept of Homeland Security on it, you're fucked. They don't do show trials. They take down what they see as threats to American citizens. Like this guy has to be a legit menace to society.

Personally, I've never liked Puffy since way back in the day. I still put up with him on Biggie tracks. The stories I heard a month or so ago when the first news stories came out about his crimes made me really really dislike him and hope justice is served. Since then, I can't even listen to Biggie songs anymore because you hear Sean in the background going "yeah yeah" and "Bad Boy, Bad Boy" like every single fucking line. Like Puffy just needed to be all over his tracks like a parasite.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't followed any news about this guy for years, but can't imagine how screwed up it is if Homeland Security got involved.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
I thought he was detained already? Is that a reliable source? Seems like a random twitter account

Kitschy Kitty

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah even if you follow the links in the comments the plane clearly isn't on its way to cape verde, it's sitting in Antigua. Not that it couldn't fly wherever, but it's not obvious he's on the run (yet...)

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
Wait. Earlier in the thread a tweet said they got him as he was trying to leave the country.

But now his plane is either in Antigua or heading to Cape Verde. And people are saying he's fleeing or has fled? If true. That's crazy. Crazy. And fleeing without his kids who are now seemingly arrested or detained. If true. Crazy.

Sir Wiart

Banned
Mar 11, 2024
Canada
Wait. Earlier in the thread a tweet said they got him as he was trying to leave the country.

But now his plane is either in Antigua or heading to Cape Verde. And people are saying he's fleeing or has fled? If true. That's crazy. Crazy. And fleeing without his kids who are now seemingly arrested or detained. If true. Crazy.
Some are saying it stopped prob to refuel in Cape Verde in order to continue on somewhere else.

Kitschy Kitty

Oct 25, 2017
Ok TMZ reporting
https://www.tmz.com/2024/03/25/diddy-private-jet-tracked-caribbean-island-antigua-raids/

Around 9 AM PT Monday, the jet took off from Van Nuys airport and landed at some point in Antigua.

The only thing that remains unanswered is whether Diddy is on the plane -- we don't have any evidence he is at this point ... and we also don't know what's happening on the scene.

No one even knows if he's on the plane

Last edited:

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
This thread NEEDS some threadmarks, ffs.

How did we go from He and his kids are detained to The kids are cuffed and he's like

Minthara

Freelance Market Director
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal
We are nearing the "send your plane somewhere as a distraction while I go somewhere completely different" phase of all of this.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
If he left on a plane, they got this man dead to rights on whatever it is that they're after him for.

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
Finally getting caught for putting the hit out that got Pac killed.

Edit: Just remembered he was actually allegedly involved in one or more sex crimes. I apologize for making a joke about the situation.