• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
For the next episode they need to get some Youtubers in there, there's a bunch who just do one man sketches from their rooms who'd honestly do a much better job. Get my boys Gus Johnson, CrackerMilk or Phil Jamesson in there.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I appreciate the effort, I laughed a good amount, well done. One thing I'd critique is the audio equipment, you can't get everyone a decent mic? Some skits had HORRIBLE sound, but hopefully they fix that.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
For the next episode they need to get some Youtubers in there, there's a bunch who just do one man sketches from their rooms who'd honestly do a much better job. Get my boys Gus Johnson, CrackerMilk or Phil Jamesson in there.
A lot of the current SNL has roots in Youtube. Kyle Mooney was on youtube so early that he actually got the username "Kyle"

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of the current SNL has roots in Youtube. Kyle Mooney was on youtube so early that he actually got the username "Kyle"
Yeah, the Good Neighbor crew would've been good for this episode which is really weird that they didn't do one with them. I know Melissa Villaseñor also does Youtube but her stuff is more just standing in front of a camera and doing an impression, the people I listed do more sketches with editing and using props found in your everyday home. That's the kinda stuff that would work great for these type of episodes.

[edit]

Oh, looks like they did do one. Not in the style of Good Neighbor, though.

Last edited:

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My favorite skit was the turtles while my roommate's favorite skit was the Kyle/Beck/Fred song which was so catchy.

steveovig

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was a pretty mild episode but I didn't expect much. Weekend Update was decent but got better in the last half, especially when Colin read Che's joke. The Beck/Kyle/Fred sketch was my favorite of the night. I also liked the Turtles short, Aidy's little thing, and the $2000 rap thing. I didn't get any of Chloe's sketch or the Drake video. Plus, no Melissa or Cecily, the former not being there normally as it is.

SuperPac

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
So, is this a one-off or are they going to do it like this again next week? Though I really enjoyed this one, I feel like there's only so much juice they can squeeze out of Zoom meeting malfunctions or Pete Davidson music videos. I can only imagine that the TMNT bit was completed prior to social distancing.

Guzim

Oct 25, 2017
So, is this a one-off or are they going to do it like this again next week? Though I really enjoyed this one, I feel like there's only so much juice they can squeeze out of Zoom meeting malfunctions or Pete Davidson music videos. I can only imagine that the TMNT bit was completed prior to social distancing.
Next week is a rerun of John Mulaney and David Byrne.

Spoit

Oct 28, 2017
I usually really like the teen movie reviewer segments, but this....didn't do it. She really needs Colin's energy to feed off of

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
I guess they have to fulfill the 21 episodes order before the summer starts and the shelter in home order is not gonna end anytime soon, so this is the solution for the crew. Not to mention they probably can't cut the season short because of the ads. The rating of the last episode also did really well. They still have four more episode after this, assuming 21 episodes for the season. And honestly I'm fine with it since I need something to tell me it's gonna be fine.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Weekend update was rougher to get through this time, but that might just be because the production of the other sketches have been improved so much this time.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
First half was great. Quality dropped during/after Weekend Update.

Best sketch of the night was easily What's Up With That. Damn have I missed Sudekis' dance moves.

Also, I really hope Melissa does a skit based on her dirty sex talk sketches next episode. Probably one of the best recurring sketches that would work well with this format.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What the hell is this Paul Rudd Facetime sketch. It's pretty uncomfortable.

This Soul Cycle sketch is incredible though.

"My name is LEE...short for HARVEY OSWALD."