• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Have loved this season so far esp with the one two punch of Eddie Murphy and Adam Driver hosting. Sucks to hear this one isn't as good.

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
I really, really hate this pseudo-recurring sketch where Pete Davidson just says "okay"

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Mulaney is what it takes to get me to tune in. Man could star in a project called "Fuck JigglesBunny to death" and I'd pay to see it in IMAX.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Great weekend update and I think the musical is coming next.

Edit: That was amazing lol

Last edited:

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
I still love "Diner Lobster" the best (probably because it was an idea Mulaney had been sitting on for years after they initially rejected it when he was a writer), but all of the subsequent musical sketches about NYC culture have been amazing.

Layell

One Winged Slayer
Apr 16, 2018
The meme skit was just fantastic, as was the Sound of Music part.

AIrport sketch was great too, but a bit less focused than Lobster Diner was.

The one skit I thought was just bad was the ripped sketch since it seemed predictable.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"Told her not to eat the foil now I'm sleepin' on the cooouuuuch tonight"

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
I'm on the gay admiral sketch and so far the Mullaney monologue is by far the funniest part

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
lmao. I hope we find out in the sequel that the accent is fake