• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I read somewhere on the discord or reddit (can't remember where I saw it now, sorry) that there wasn't actually a name wrote on the card (which I assume is why he said he wanted the top 3 to be winners) so he decided to announce the winner himself.
Huh, that would explain p'Art's astonishment if he didn't know it was going to be blank.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i was watching real housewives of new york city (not-so-guilty pleasure) and aquaria randomly showed up in a party! good synergy she's got going on.

Last edited:

Raven117

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know, this whole concept is really disgusting as it marginalizes and is offensive to the transpeople who identify as women. These men are making a mockery of that. Terrible.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I'd love to see the main series acknowledge the Thailand version - like a video message from the presenters and winner or top 3 at the season 10 final or something, that would be nice.

Raven117

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Trolling
You really think they all identify as cis men?
Not to mention the history of drag in general.
Well, most gay men, tend to indeed identify as men. If not, they would just be transexual. So, yes, I think many identify as men.

We have men, dressing as women to be funny. That's the history of drag. It not only makes a mockery of traditional feminin traits but also is offensive to individuals who identify as women by making a mockery of cross-dressing for comedic value. Its inappropriate and offensive.

Deleted member 26768

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Well, most gay men, tend to indeed identify as men. If not, they would just be transexual. So, yes, I think many identify as men.

We have men, dressing as women to be funny. That's the history of drag. It not only makes a mockery of traditional feminin traits but also is offensive to individuals who identify as women by making a mockery of cross-dressing for comedic value. Its inappropriate and offensive.
come back when you actually have arguments that hold ground, drag is incredibly diverse, diverse enough that it is impossible to throw any blanket statements against

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know, this whole concept is really disgusting as it marginalizes and is offensive to the transpeople who identify as women. These men are making a mockery of that. Terrible.

It absolutely is not mocking cross-dressing and you don't have a clue what you are talking about. You don't know the history of drag, you don't know it's history w/ gay and trans people, and you don't actually understand what leads people to pursue this creative outlet.

And worst of all, you drop "transsexual" in the middle of your posts, leading me to believe you are absolutely not posting here in good faith.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK

Trans women can be drag queens as well, there are several queens who have been on the show that have transitioned / come out after or during the show. Your post is filled with aggressive ignorance.

I'd love to see the main series acknowledge the Thailand version - like a video message from the presenters and winner or top 3 at the season 10 final or something, that would be nice.

Ditto. I was pretty sad Ru's DRT video to the finalists was clearly recorded centuries ago, couldn't even name drop the top 3.

Last edited:

Gradon

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'm excited for the 30+ looks tonight!
Though I expect a 5 second total runway lol.

edit: I've put this in a spoiler as I wasn't sure if this was known before the preview or not.

Gradon

Oct 25, 2017
UK
As a British guy I am dead at that conversation about British accents.

Wasn't feeling the summer looks that much at all, only a few were good and I can't remember many.

Winter looks were everything, definitely my favourite runway this season so far!!!

Martian looks were okay, better than summer but I wasn't too blown away.

Haven't really picked my favourites yet, there were so many looks tonight.

Last edited:

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mayhem- beach look basic, winter good but silhouette we've seen before, i really like the DUNE look
Eureka- Betty boop look good, winter well done but basic, space good but not amazing
Monet- beach look basic, winter...doesn't fit?, space siloette is really weird
Kameron- beach simple but good, good but reveal was meh, space looks good
Vixen- dont like beach but at least not boring, winter outfit was amazing, space looks good
Aquaria - R. Mika?, I uh... don't get the winter option, LOLOL SHE DIDNT MAKE ANYTHING
Dusty- Beach bottoms don't look like swimwear,gown great, hair....didn't look like winter/ice lol, Space outfit doesn't fit the theme at all
Monique- swimsuit too loose, winter look really bulky, again this is like a JLO/ChunLi dress- no space aspect
Blair- Old school swim look great, winter coat is fantastic, Space look is incredible
Asia- Nude swim look fun, Ski look super fun, space look is...weird, but I appreciate the dedication to the sphere gimmick w/ the 3 looks
Cracker- swimsuit good in top half cause so many boring,winter look good, space look is good

Dusty, Aquaria, Monique would be my bot 3, Blair winner here.

edit: I'm surprised they liked Aquaria so much, I didn't see a continuation of character at all. Blair I thought actually pulled that off.

edit2: this is the first untucked I've watched all season and holy shit. (I had looked up clips from prior eps before)

Vixen seems like a nightmare to work with.

Last edited:

Gradon

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Monet did that. I live.

Kameron should've won the runway.

haxan

Oct 25, 2017
This season is like classic era good so far, even though Untucked is doing things to my blood pressure. Let's hope they keep it up and don't ruin it with a gimmick.

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like Kameron should have won that challenge. Aquaria's 3rd outfit did not even fit the martian theme at all.

Ed.

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Aquaria's first two outfits were so good, but for some reason the third one really annoyed me. It didn't fit the theme all that well. Dusty seemed more Martian than that.

NoRéN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Finally watched the episode and I'm surprised. In this day and age of cultural appropriation, Aquaria, fuck off with the luchador stuff!

It's complete bullshit!

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
- monet talking about the history of the british accent cracked me up
- dat rupaul look, it was so un-rupaul-like. i didn't like it.
- the guest judges were gorgeous
- that was a look of looks, but this season has a really strong cast, even those who aren't that crafty or good at fashion pulled off respectable looks. i disagree with a lot of the judges' critics tho, some were just bs. dusty's final look not being "martian", as if everyone else had looks out of martian vogue. and aquaria's black nothing look was martian for some reason. some seriously low quality judging this episode.
- i don't know what it is, but episode after episode i remain unimpressed with what aquaria and cracker do, and i'm actually now annoyed with them, they annoy me for some reason. i don't find cracker to be funny at all, and don't like either of their personalities. they do good on the runway, but that's it. aquaria definitely didn't deserve to win. the final look was the one queens actually put effort in and didn't bring from home and hers was one of the worst. if we go by ru's top 3, kameron should have won.
- i like both of the bottom queens, but the cast is really strong and there aren't any real boogers so even in the fourth episode someone good has to go. monet deserved the win tho, that split fake out was amazing.
- vixen/eureka fight: eureka isn't the most mature person, and gets offended easily, but the vixen makes it so hard to like her. it's not that pleasant to be around someone who can get that angry so quick, then you prefer not to interact with them at all since you don't know what you're gonna get if you say something that may slightly bother them.

you're not that familiar with drag if you think it's about mocking trans women. it's about celebrating women and femininity, and mocking gender roles and society's binary view of sexuality and gender. trans women have always been a big part of drag, and have always used it to express themselves ever since the art form was first turned into what it is today.

Last edited:

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Did WoW accidentally delete all of Kameron's confessionals footage? She might be the most boring in the group, but the lack of screen-time is kind of bizarre.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Did WoW accidentally delete all of Kameron's confessionals footage? She might be the most boring in the group, but the lack of screen-time is kind of bizarre.
now that you mention it, she never has confessionals. i thought blair was rarely seen in confessionals but in this episode she got some decent screen time. i can't even remember kameron's boy look in confessionals. weird.

Deleted member 26768

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Such a good episode, Season 10 is a lot better than i would have ever expected to be honest.
  • The looks in general where a lot better than i expected them to be beforehand.
  • RuPaul's look screamed "i am sick and will not put on a face". I'm glad i don't have too look at Raven's botched job for a week tbh.
  • Aquaria should have acknowledged that her Miami look was a near 1:1 copy of a Fall 1991 Mugler look, references are fine in my book but acknowledge them as an homage and educate the children with it.
  • That lipsync was legendary
  • when will they do us a favour and send Eureka home? She's insufferable.

Was that the most pointless fight in Untucked ever?
Eureka was too transparent she wanted to pull shit. It just annoyed me and solidified that she is desperate for camera time.
I'm certain he doesn't have any personality, people asked the same about Kandy Ho but given she doesn't have any camera time on The Switch either i'm just inclined to believe its a case of not having any personality.

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh, how is the Switch? I've seen a few clips and Gia looks crazy(in a good way).

rude

Oct 25, 2017
1. How the fuck did they drag some queens for not serving Mars moments when Aquaria's last look was some random stupid shit?

2. Also I laughed when they all had to pretend to know who Logan Browning is.

3. This was a really pleasant episode with lots of actual authentic-seeming personal moments compared to Season 9 being Rupaul's group therapy race.

Last edited:

Beje

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sad to see Dusty go but as others have said. since Eureka got out of her head there are no filler queens left, now legitimately good ones have to go. Kameron was robbed though, it felt that they just wanted to throw Aquaria a bone to see if she gets too confident and flops.

Also, I don't really like Eureka but she proved in Untucked that Vixen is just ready to jump at anybody's neck 24/7 and that's not cute at all.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kameron's quiet and low key.
1. How the fuck did they drag some queens for not serving Mars moments when Aquaria's last look was some random stupid shit?

2. Also I laughed when they all had to pretend to know who Logan Browning is.

3. This was a really pleasant episode with lots of actual authentic-seeming personal moments compared to Season 9 being Rupaul's group therapy race.
Dusty was rightfully dragged. Aquaria's at least passed as Ms. Marvel superhero (which was actually the problem with it- wtf does that have to do w/ Mars?) but that's closer to Sci-Fi than Dusty's look, which really was a fantasy look.

Tagesreste

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, Dusty's overall looks were the worst of the week.

I've found Monet's looks to be uninspired every single week so far.

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
These untuckeds are cray. Mayhem's expressions throughout the fight = lmao

Watched that lip sync twice. Dusty did good, but Monet was legendary.

I'm living for the queens this season and I felt sad at every elimination. They're all feeling heartfelt.

Last edited:

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Eureka lost all my respect with this last Untucked. She threw a cheap bait and The Vixen bit, that was cheap drama.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Eureka lost all my respect with this last Untucked. She threw a cheap bait and The Vixen bit, that was cheap drama.
Vixen confessed to what Eureka thought she was doing tho (deliberately rude/negative to her since the start of the season) - both have issues but Eureka wasn't 100% in the wrong there. She just needs to try and avoid her the rest of the season as much as she can.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Vixen confessed to what Eureka thought she was doing tho (deliberately rude/negative to her since the start of the season) - both have issues but Eureka wasn't 100% in the wrong there. She just needs to try and avoid her the rest of the season as much as she can.

Several girls do that to each other, you just don't feed the troll. If you feel someone is acting deliberately rude or negative to you, just come out and have a level-headed conversation, don't just throw a bait and tease someone you know is going to explode at the slightest spark.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Several girls do that to each other, you just don't feed the troll. If you feel someone is acting deliberately rude or negative to you, just come out and have a level-headed conversation, don't just throw a bait and tease someone you know is going to explode at the slightest spark.
She wasn't getting the "I've been acting like this because I didn't like you in Season 9 and still don't like you now" with a level headed conversation.

Now everyone knows whats up. Eureka's got some annoying personality traits but that kinda passive-aggressive crap is super aggravating and at least now it's aggressive aggressive.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
At least Eureka didn't buckle when The Vixen came at her, it was a more entertaining drama than Aquaria poking The Vixen and then being quiet for the rest of the episode.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
Apart from the stupid drama from Untucked this was a very strong episode. That lipsync was amazing, it played with our expectations and delivered a lot.

Deleted member 26768

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
These untuckeds are cray. Mayhem's expressions throughout the fight = lmao

Watched that lip sync twice. Dusty did good, but Monet was legendary.

I'm living for the queens this season and I felt sad at every elimination. They're all feeling heartfelt.
dusty help up surprisingly well for someone who didn't hear the song before
i'm pretty certain she mentioned that one vid of eureka repeatedly saying n*gga and they cut it

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I fucks with The Vixen, I really do.
I love what she's bringing to the show.