Oct 24, 2019
I'm seeing several people who seem to think the 2022 remake game is the "confusing" game. Read Dusk's tweets again, he says the 2021 title is the "confusing" game, not the 2022 remake.

I'm guessing the 2021 game is the werewolf thing that they spun out of the old RE8 work. It'll be confusing in the sense that people don't associate werewolves with Resident Evil

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Dusk had to come to this thread and straight out say its not Veronica or Dino Crisis

TAKE. THE. DAMN. HINT.

Oct 25, 2017
I'll say this: It's not a rumor, it's true (if you believe me), it'll be Capcom's 2022 game (if all works out). I know what it is, but I promised I wouldn't speak in detail about this for a few more months.

It's not Code Veronica or Dino Crisis remake though, I'll crush those dreams right now.

I think the fact that you said "It's not Code Veronica" instead of "It's not Resident Evil" confirms that it is another REmake game. praying it's not 4 though. But that seems most likely since I doubt they'd do 0. Hoping it's another remake of 1 in the style of 2's remake though.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Ace Attorney 1 in the RE engine to scoop up the vast western audience of serial crime drama viewers.

KiNolin

Oct 28, 2017
jfc leave RE1 and RE4 alone, they are near perfect unless you're a total casual and they will remain playable on next gen.

Feb 5, 2018
4 does not need a remake. Leave 4-6 alone, they are what they are and are good/bad for it. 0, 1 and CV do and are outdated as hell. What would be cool is if they just did an RE0/1 Origins remake. It would technically be "bigger" than RE3 if they put both games together, considering it takes place around the same time.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
GIVE ME RE4 IN THE RE ENGINE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
lip_licker.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
gimme a fighting game remake. instead of SF6 next, remake Third Strike in 3D and get all the gameplay as close to the original as you can. & build on that roster with DLC

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'm salivating at the thought of a full-on RE4 remake utilizing the power of the XSX and PS5.

That said, there's no way Capcom would give a game as important as RE4 to a partner studio, so this is probably something else.

Brood

Nov 8, 2018
If it's not RE4/VC nor Dino Crisis it could probably be:
Lost Planet
Dead Rising
Dragon's Dogma
Chaos Legion.
Dead aim.
That Roman ps2 game.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
If it's a RE 4 remake, please hire voice actors actually from Spain, not Mexican ones. It was always so jarring despite the game obviously not being too grounded (that and Luis' attire being a century old/that of a cowboy, but I guess that's the life in The Village™).

Seeing as it isn't Dino Crisis, an Onimusha remake or reboot would be sweet as well. There's a lot of potential there.

SlasherMcGirk

Oct 27, 2017
Cincinnati
Do people seriously even want another RE1 remake? Like the remake we have now is perfect and has aged very well. This is getting ridiculous. Make more new sequels or new games.

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Code Veronica HD Code Veronica HD, 🤞

Though im not sure i want this particular tean touching it

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they take a one or two year break from RE, too much saturation can be a bad thing. Hopefully it's a Remake of a different IP

Masivo

Jan 12, 2020
Resident Evil 2021 is old Resident Evil 8 turned into spin off (First-person rumors, castles and werewolves) perhaps with elements of survival and open world.

Resident Evil 2022 is Resident Evil 1 and Zero Re-Remake.

5pectre

Nov 16, 2017
This is not the same Capcom that made RE6 and DR4, I have faith they'd do a good job by "going back to the roots" with a DR1 remake.

Ugh, don't even joke with the words "going back to the roots"

I'm still scarred by Joe Nicholls incompetence and can still not comprehend why NOONE, ever, called him on his BS!?