Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about it, I'm betting this RE1 re-remake. I don't see Capcom letting M-Two remake their most iconic game and it would make sense to have the first three RE games in one style for the new fans RE2 remake brought in. Also this Dusk hint seems like it might line up with it;

Aug 27, 2018
I'll say this: It's not a rumor, it's true (if you believe me), it'll be Capcom's 2022 game (if all works out). I know what it is, but I promised I wouldn't speak in detail about this for a few more months.

It's not Code Veronica or Dino Crisis remake though, I'll crush those dreams right now.

Can we get someone to do a Parasite Eve remake?? (I know it's not Capcom but I always think of it around this gen of games)

dedge

Sep 15, 2019
I do hope they get around to Code Veronica remake eventually, but I could see them love doing RE1 again. A truncated RE0 as a prologue or side content would be cool too.

MP!

Oct 30, 2017
Las Vegas
The only thing bigger than RE that I can think of is Monster hunter
I'm not sure they would hand all of REm4ke to an outsourcing studio...

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
I'll say this: It's not a rumor, it's true (if you believe me), it'll be Capcom's 2022 game (if all works out). I know what it is, but I promised I wouldn't speak in detail about this for a few more months.

It's not Code Veronica or Dino Crisis remake though, I'll crush those dreams right now.
All I needed to know. Thank you.

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
Resident Evil Revelations Remake. It's time we, as a society, get to experience that magnificent story once again.

Davilmar

Oct 27, 2017
Not having high hopes for any new Capcom remake, but I'd rather them likely tackle RE4 than REmake.

Deleted member 24417

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Anything but RE1, REmake is still there, it's not like MGS: The Twin Snakes which was a flawed remake in some things and would benefit from a second remake

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
The mansion with over the shoulder camera would be pretty crazy. But you know what would be crazier? RE1 in VR mode like 7.

Though, I much rather have the complete reimagining of the first three be in tpp.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yearly major RE titles is a bit worrying. I feel Capcom is rushing this. I fear another bout of RE fatigue like pre-RE4 and post-RE6 coming.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
But that's the worst one.
original.gif

I'm afraid we can't be friends anymore.

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Aqua Ring maybe? Lol. I'd want it back for the music if nothing else

I don't think they'd be stupid enough to change much about the main mansion itself, all of it is too iconic

I'm guessing they'd cut Aqua Ring too, sadly (or vastly rework it - surely they can't cut Neptune, they can cut Plant 42 for all I care though). I can see them axing the graveyard and cutting some of the gardens too. Lisa Trevor would probably get her role expanded to be the equivalent to Mr. X and Nemesis and be a more prominent stalker enemy (hopefully). Maybe the Tyrant would stalk the characters around the lab area more too? They may as well go crazy with it since OG RE1 and REmake ain't going anywhere.

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
Dusk Golem is teasing Capcom's other RE game coming out 2021.

I think the similarity is that this game was supposed to be RE8 and turned into the side game. Just flipped from when OG RE3 was turned from a side game to a full fledged sequel. Departure? No idea. The witches, werewolves, zombies with swords thing? 🤷‍♂️

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
So an RE game that will piss people off in 2021 and a mystery remake that will confuse people in 2022.

Man, these are some good teases lol.

Oct 26, 2017
Yearly major RE titles is a bit worrying. I feel Capcom is rushing this. I fear another bout of RE fatigue like pre-RE4 and post-RE6 coming.

Eh, i made this thread months ago, they are really going to saturate the market with too much RE titles
www.resetera.com

I like Resident Evil but i REALLY hope Capcom is not going to release a RE title every year

Look, Capcom is doing great and they deliver the good shit nowadays but i think they are releasing too many Resident Evil titles. From 2017 to 2020 we will have 4 Resident Evil games released (RE7, RE2, Resistance and RE3), i understand Resident Evil is a major brand of Capcom and it's the...

Dusk Golem is teasing Capcom's other RE game coming out 2021.

Fantasy action RE titles, with swords and shit.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm multiplayer, character creator? Biggest departure is interesting I mean they made a first person VR mainline RE game...
How about an asynchronous multiplayer game similar to Dead by Deadlight and Friday the 13th but with higher production values and polish and you can pick all the characters from past RE games including new ones?

EroSennin

Banned
Mar 14, 2020
Resident Evil turn based rpg with high rate random encounters? I doubt it could piss me off more than RE7 reveal did.

demondance

Oct 27, 2017
I hope it's a Code Veronica remake despite Dusk Golem's call up there. That game needs it more than any game in the series.

If it's RE4.... they need to be careful. That's one of the most perfectly tuned action games of all time, and messing with it could end up very poorly. We've seen how unstable the basic formula is with the action REs that followed.

benzy

Oct 25, 2017

Do you know how long RE3:Remake was in development for?

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Guess I haven't kept up. What's wrong with the RE3 remake?

It didn't come to their house and give them a blowjob so it's the worst game ever.

Apparently it cut at least one key area from the original so fans are upset. And people who haven't played the original hear that it isn't like 15 hours long so they're upset. The review thread is a mess of accusations of rushed development and in general gamers are upsettero.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing some kind of looter shooter or battle royale type game set in the RE universe for the 2021 game. Capcom would absolutely want on that GAAS gravy train and it would assuredly piss people off.

As for the M2 remake, maybe Viewtiful Joe or Godhand? They are former Platinum devs but it coud be anything.

Oct 25, 2017
It didn't come to their house and give them a blowjob so it's the worst game ever.

Apparently it cut at least one key area from the original so fans are upset. And people who haven't played the original hear that it isn't like 15 hours long so they're upset. The review thread is a mess of accusations of rushed development and in general gamers are upsettero.
Sounds like RE2 remake, which I thought was still a good game. Certain things were disappointing, but overall still a good experience. *Shrug*

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
I'm seeing several people who seem to think the 2022 remake game is the "confusing" game. Read Dusk's tweets again, he says the 2021 title is the "confusing" game, not the 2022 remake.