Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
With how damn intimidating Mr. X is now finally getting rid of him would've been some satisfying payoff... too bad the debut trailer spoiled that moment.
Hey, it's okay. Lickers can't follow you through doors at least.
I hope he can still be downed, every terminator style enemy in RE can be hurt enough to fall down and leave you alone for a while. It would be terrible if this game doesn't let you do that.
Yeah, that's my worry with him now. I also wonder if he still drops ammo like he did in the original game since those drops gave the player a reason to actually fight him instead of just running.
Eurogamer showed that fully off in their video. You damage him enough and he takes a knee, he gets back up after about 30 seconds. He drops nothing, at least in this demo.

Booga

Alt account
Banned
Sep 15, 2018
With how damn intimidating Mr. X is now finally getting rid of him would've been some satisfying payoff... too bad the debut trailer spoiled that moment.

Hey, it's okay. Lickers can't follow you through doors at least.

Eurogamer showed that fully off in their video. You damage him enough and he takes a knee, he gets back up after about 30 seconds. He drops nothing, at least in this demo.
Yeah he doesn't drop anything at all in any demo shown. It's been confirmed that you get gun upgrades and other goodies he would have dropped elsewhere this time around.

This makes me very curious as to how we can obtain the Western Custom shotgun in RE3make, as it was exclusive to fighting Nemesis on hard mode to get all the needed parts to build the gun.

I'm assuming ol' nemesis will function virtually identical to Mr.X in RE2 here.