Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
I wish I'd known about things like this sooner. For over a year I'd just been throwing spare keys to my bf, which is kinda pointless given Steam family sharing exists in the first place. This would've been way nicer a means to 'dipose' of them.

I hope folks will be a bit more discriminate in signing up than your last raffle 🙃 though I'm not optimistic.
Last one was up at probably the least active hours that the site experiences, and it was only up for an hour. Too late for most of NA, too early for EU. Unfortunate but it is what it is. Since I wasn't 100% sure of those keys I didn't want to make a big deal out of that one.
That's the reason I set this bigger one to 12 hours, to catch most timezones. Expecting a lot more people to be able to see it and participate. :)

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Didn't know this existed. Usually have some spare keys I'm not using, and this seems like one of the more fun places to get rid of them

itspants1

Jul 17, 2018
j7e1MO4.gif

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from ThatsMyTrunks ThatsMyTrunks!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ThatsMyTrunks said:
Hello! My name is Fred Wood, and I'm the creator of the critically successful and financially devastating kuso. This is my first giveaway on ResetEra with GiftBot 2.0, and I'm testing the waters with giving away 4 copies of the game, one for each region and platform it's available on. If you miss out, don't worry, as I'll be doing more later.

kuso is a challenging but never unfair platforming game with a great soundtrack and the ability to set your own checkpoints.

It also has a 2-Player Local Race Mode with announcer voices from folks like Josh Grelle, Yoko Taro, Justin McElroy and way too many more amazing people.

Best of luck!
Respawn-Mechanic.gif

These are our awesome prizes:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 8 gifts from Rosebud Rosebud!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks Wookieomg for Red Faction Remarstered, I could've sworn I didn't own it yet on Steam, had it on the 360 back in the days on disc...silly me. Gonna regift it right away!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 32 gifts from Deleted member 13148!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Sidewinder Sidewinder!

Sidewinder said:
Regifting a Steam key I got from Wookieomg.

• Steam Steam: Red Faction Guerilla Remarstered - Won by Ms. Virion Ms. Virion

Carcosan Stag

AVALANCHE
Oct 25, 2017
R'lyeh
Wookieomg Thank you for Phantom Pain, I am looking forward to playing it!
Thank you so much for Dandara Wookieomg
managed to win cook, serve, delicious 2. thanks for the giveaway Wookieomg
Lots of thanks to Wookieomg for Kerbal Space Program!
Congratulations everyone! Have fun! :3
Thanks Wookieomg for Red Faction Remarstered, I could've sworn I didn't own it yet on Steam, had it on the 360 back in the days on disc...silly me. Gonna regift it right away!
You're welcome, and no worries! I already see your giveaway posted. :)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Exede Exede!

• Steam Steam: GRiD Autosports Drag Pack - Won by one of us one of us

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Bii Bii!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

• Steam Steam: Bioshock Infinite - Won by Tambini Tambini

Status
Not open for further replies.