Apr 2, 2018
2lpn92.jpg

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Jsunu Jsunu!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
HbEmLXw.png

BRUH

I was not expecting to actually win anything major, and i was really more interested in grabbing the obscure stuff that i assumed no one else wanted. But spad3 had better plans.

(Some new grabs on the obscure side include Natural Selection 2 from Hamster0 , Swords and Soldiers II from Bee.Cups , and Samorost 2 from theodoranil .)
Ty spad3 for cuphead. Hell yeah brother

Congrats guys! Enjoy the game!

Deleted member 58961

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 2, 2019
See I would love it as well, but I won one item and can't claim any left overs.

I'm just a tad sad that I keep seeing the same games I'd love (like Dust, Invisible Inc., Long Live the Queen, and others) for some reason always locked behind the non junior membership. But at the same time I get it, and if I find anything of substance to give away in the next few days I'd be restricting it in the same way.

Think I just want a reason to smile after such a rough few months 😂 which is also the only reason I'm a junior. Life is nothing if not ironic. 😅

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Just woke up so I guess it's a good time to remind people that this is on for almost 3 more hours! Take your time to look up some titles you don't know. Maybe you'll find a gem?

Good luck!

In a lot of cases, it was more cost-efficient to buy a bundle for a game or two that caught my eye versus buying them by themselves. Some sites also have special deals to give you extra copies if you buy during promotions. This is a good excuse to do some fall cleaning and make final yes/no decisions on games I've sat on for years, for one reason or another.

+1 on everything you said here! :)

Deleted member 58961

Banned
Aug 2, 2019
Just woke up so I guess it's a good time to remind people that this is on for almost 3 more hours! Take your time to look up some titles you don't know. Maybe you'll find a gem?

Good luck!

Thanks for sharing so darn much! I only registered for 4 or 5, but damn, that's a hell of a spare key pile you got. 😅🔑🔑🔑

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Thanks for sharing so darn much! I only registered for 4 or 5, but damn, that's a hell of a spare key pile you got. 😅🔑🔑🔑
Yeah it was bigger than I expected! :D Kinda sad I posted 43 keys separately a couple of hours before this one since 163 games would have been a record raffle I think? Would have been fun!
But I wanted to separate the newly revealed keys (this raffle) from the ones that I could not guarantee would work (previous raffle).

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Yeah, no nice the people who joins giveaways of games they don't give a damn about or are certain they will never play. They make it more difficulto for the people who truly want to play/enjoy those games to win. I mostly skip most of the steam giveaways cuz my PC is beyond shit and can't run 98% of games shared here. Pretty much I only join Switch giveaways since it's the only console I have right now.

Deleted member 58961

Banned
Aug 2, 2019
Yeah it was bigger than I expected! :D Kinda sad I posted 43 keys separately a couple of hours before this one since 163 games would have been a record raffle I think? Would have been fun!
But I wanted to separate the newly revealed keys (this raffle) from the ones that I could not guarantee would work (previous raffle).

I wish I'd known about things like this sooner. For over a year I'd just been throwing spare keys to my bf, which is kinda pointless given Steam family sharing exists in the first place. This would've been way nicer a means to 'dipose' of them.

I hope folks will be a bit more discriminate in signing up than your last raffle 🙃 though I'm not optimistic.

Oct 27, 2017
I apparently can still run afoul of a "no lurkers" restriction - can those be set higher than the old threshold? Anyway, can't complain, I've won a few of these so far. Nothing big, but still games that are new to me!

And no Bad Rats so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.