Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 7 gifts from Bee.Cups Bee.Cups!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Bee.Cups said:
more games for y'all

These are our awesome prizes:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Daniagatha Daniagatha!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Daniagatha said:
Some more old games people! Hope you enjoy <3

PS: Like the other giveaway, I don't remember if these games were already gifted to friends. The humble bundle still asked me to reveal the game key so I think they are all ok to activate. If no, I am sorry.

• Steam Steam: Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam Key - Won by Dre Dre
  • Origin Origin: Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - Won by CheapJi CheapJi
  • Origin Origin: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising - Won by solidscorpion
  • Origin Origin: Populous - Won by Kelanflyter Kelanflyter

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 6 gifts from Bee.Cups Bee.Cups!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Bee.Cups said:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 10 gifts from Slowbro Slowbro!

Slowbro said:
Hi, friends! It's great to see all the generosity in this thread. I had some spare keys kicking around (thanks Humble Bundle), and thought I'd join in and share the wealth.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Ooh, I won Cibele! Thank you, anonymous user! I have been curious about this game for ages, but the mixed reviews made it hard to pull the trigger on a purchase.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from SpitfireKit SpitfireKit!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

SpitfireKit said:
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Key

Info From The Humble Bundle Info Page:

THIS KEY CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED BY NEW USERS, IT CANNOT BE APPLIED TO ACCOUNTS THAT ALREADY OWN THE GAME FOR ADDITIONAL SUBSCRIPTION TIME. KEY CANNOT BE APPLIED TOWARDS FREE TRIAL ACCOUNTS MADE THROUGH STEAM.

To redeem your Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn key, you will need a free Square Enix account and the Final Fantasy XIV game client.

When you successfully register the game to your account for the first time, you will receive 30 days of non-recurring subscription game time, afterward you must purchase more game time in order to continue playing. If you already have the game registered to your account you cannot stack another key on top for more play time.

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Won by Karlinel Karlinel

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Santerestil Santerestil!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Santerestil said:
Remember, the key is valid only before October 9th.

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Woo won 90 day Switch online.
Many thanks o k
Won the 90 day switch online code thanks to o k !

I actually won something lol
Holy shit I have defeated Giftbots treacherous ways! Thank you o k for the switch gift card! I'M NOT INVISIBLE AFTER ALL
LMAO

I put in my $20 to my Nintendo account (you have no idea how grateful I am o k ) and I'm staring at this fucking goose game for like 5 minutes now. Why do I want this.
welcome all! hope it brings you some joy :)

CurseVox

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts (USA)
Game giveaway raffles with an awesomely generous community is a TON of fun, but the best part of this thread has got to be all the GiftBot memes. Losing has never been so hilarious. 😂

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
Been really interested in Slay the Spire but don't have any way to try it out so I've been reluctant to grab it. Awesome to see it popping up in here :)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 12 gifts from SpitfireKit SpitfireKit!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

SpitfireKit said:
Lots of unused codes to give away!

Muras

Oct 28, 2017
Thank you Lakeside, for Psychonauts! I've always wanted to give it a go since it's had such good reviews and reception. Best of all it has Linux support, which is what I use 95% of the time.

Dre

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This thread is insane. New giveaways keep on coming in, the Cyberpunk and the Fire Emblem one being the icing on the cake.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 7 gifts from SpitfireKit SpitfireKit!

SpitfireKit said:

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty cool thread. I probably have some steam keys to throw in later. How do you gift Switch games? Aren't they added to your account when you buy on the ehsop?

Obi

Oct 27, 2017
Yo Bee.Cups, thanks for American Truck Simulator! I can't wait to pretend to be my favorite American Truck, Optimus Prime. It's the Transformers VR game I've always wanted.

Jazzem

Feb 2, 2018
Thank you for Mortal Kombat Kollection DFG :)

Been having a bit of goofy fun with it, quite a thrill to get a code for a delisted game!

Status
Not open for further replies.