Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Tarinus!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Tarinus said:

These are our awesome prizes:

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
"OH DAMN! A game I'm interested in! Let's ent-"
You can't enter as you've won a game in less than 7 days
"Well, that's a shame. It's understanble, there are people in here that have yet to win something, ^^"
In Youabra's brain

"I WANT TO ENTER. I WANNA I WANNA GET THE GAME :(( IWANNAIWANNAIWANNAIWANNA"

Like I said, it's fair IWANNA

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Kifimbo Kifimbo!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kifimbo said:
BEWARE: Once again, these area old keys. They might not work (the previous two did work, so there is hope). Therefore, no restrictions.

• Steam Steam: Bridge Constructor - Won by Violet1370 Violet1370
  • Steam Steam: Solar Flux - Won by Pyccko Pyccko
  • Steam Steam: S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl - Won by JMTHEFOX JMTHEFOX

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from zma1013 zma1013!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

zma1013 said:
Digging through old unused Humble Bundle codes again. Putting this on 12 hours time limit so evening people can get a crack at them too. Spec Ops: The Line is pretty special in its story and a decent shooter too.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Deleted member 58961!

• Steam Steam: Distance - Won by i-Jest i-Jest
  • Steam Steam: Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year - Won by Gush Gush
  • Steam Steam: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Won by ahbs22 ahbs22
  • Steam Steam: Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition - Won by LonestarZues LonestarZues

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Slay the Spire is a great game and they have a new character dropping soon(ish)?

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from deadlinezombie deadlinezombie!

deadlinezombie said:
I won this in a giveaway by @BorntoPlay. I didn't realise it is an add-on to the original game, which I do not have, so I'm paying it forward. Enjoy!

• Steam Steam: METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Won by ODD ODD

Mar 23, 2018
I tried Slay the Spire via Game Pass and it was a really pleasant surprise, not that this is a more relevant opinion than the hundreds there are already out there about how good it is. I'd really recommend it to, well, anyone.

Boop

Sep 28, 2019
If anyone here sees this, I would love a more giveaways with Switch games. I'm not trying to be rude, but most games on here are steam. Don't get me wrong, I love steam, but I would kind of like to see more Nintendo Switch games.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone here sees this, I would love a more giveaways with Switch games. I'm not trying to be rude, but most games on here are steam. Don't get me wrong, I love steam, but I would kind of like to see more Nintendo Switch games.
Are you aware that you're asking random strangers to buy games for you? The official giveaways, and what a couple of members have done, are from the developers and publishers of games. But the vast majority of giveaways are provided by members exactly like you, who have spent their own money to buy these keys.

Boop

Sep 28, 2019
Are you aware that you're asking random strangers to buy games for you? The official giveaways, and what a couple of members have done, are from the developers and publishers of games. But the vast majority of giveaways are provided by members exactly like you, who have spent their own money to buy these keys.
I'm sorry. I was being kind of demanding

Ichtyander

Oct 25, 2017
It's a multiplier so that means you're in store for a gigantic treat!

tenor.gif

rein

Apr 16, 2018
Wouldn't it be funny if Naughty Dog gave away a few copies of TLOU2?

Haha just kidding. :P

unless...

Deleted member 58961

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 2, 2019
For the sake of a giveaway, Switch games are prohibitively expensive; I could give away many more titles on Steam for the same cost as one AAA switch game, unfortunately.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
Someone more talented than I should make a Super Mario Bros 3 gif and replace the angry Sun with Giftbot.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 6 gifts from Theecliff Theecliff!

Theecliff said:
i haven't won anything myself yet
(damn you Giftbot)
, but seeing as everyone's being so generous in here i've taken a root around my old HumbleBundle account and grabbed a few keys that i never used. enjoy xoxo

giphy.gif

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Your first posts on this forum is to tell people to give you games you want?

People are being kind enough to contribute to this forum with gifts. Frankly, that's not just rude, that's just unfair to everyone who contributed.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from singo singo!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

singo said:
This isn't a code, but a game that is in my Steam Inventory. I will have to send it to the winner manually (in Steam or via email).

• Steam Steam: ShellShock Live - Won by Cth Cth

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from louris louris!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

louris said:
Leftover key from an old Humble Monthly I guess. Good luck!

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Assasin's Creed Origins (UPlay) - Won by VermillionA VermillionA

Boop

Sep 28, 2019
Everyone. I'm sorry for asking for a specific game. I shouldn't have, and you are all right.

Status
Not open for further replies.