• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Klobrille as he is in here telling us stuff that no one else knows. There are likely journalists with his posts sending them alerts

Theorry for almost single handedly keeping Xbox part of the forum. The very low percentage of people who play Xbox here would be way worse without him.

Are you sure Klobrille and Theorry aren't Microsoft/Xbox employees? The vast majority of the time (essentially 100% of the time for Klobrille) all either seem to constantly make threads on outside of sales or Digital Foundry related stuff is Microsoft related news, updates, leaks and information. Even the multiplatform games Theorry makes threads about tend to have announcement/marketing rights, or a studio link with Microsoft (We Happy Few, Hellblade, DMC5, SotTR, NBA 2K19, Just Cause 4, AC Origins, PUBG etc).

Hell Klobrille has made a whopping 44 threads, and all but only 1 of those were specifically related to Microsoft news, information, announcements, updates etc. He also tends to get lots of insider titbits specifically related to the platform.

Last edited:

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I need no awards, i do it for the people
Take this for when you need it
DngPwlBVsAAqx0P.jpg

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
That guy who denies he's a Nintendo fanboy yet keeps praising them and hating on Sony exclusives.

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
All of the burner accounts that were endless sources of amusement for the sheer stupidity they posted.
Imagine the kind of loser who would create a burner account just to troll this place. Keep up the good work, morons.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
ERA is a community, and each person in it plays an important role.

That said, I nominate BobLoblaw. Dude helped save another member's life. Sure, it was at the very tail end of 2017, but that shit deserves even more recognition. Like a plaque or a species of bird named after him or something.
Thanks for the recommendation! It was stressful as hell trying to get all that money moved around. :) Even had to float lots of my own money just to get it to Talal quicker. Totally worth it, though!

PerfectFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I'll throw slavesnyder into the mix. I've never seen someone go that many posts or put in that much effort to not break character. If he branched out of sales threads more he'd be Era infamous.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Thank you for all of the mentions here! It really makes my day to know that I'm actually making a positive impact in some way here whether it's through education or the mental health community. I hope to keep helping out however I can and I hope all of you have a great year!

I think for my member of the year, I'm going to go with the people who have had the most impact on me :

Robin
Meeting you was the best thing to ever happen to me, and I'm so glad that you're a part of my life. You're my favorite member by far with absolutely no bias whatsoever!

The Woods
It's been an incredibly rewarding experience getting to know you and working with you in the mental health community. You've been there to support so many people, and I'm really glad to have you as a friend!

SweetNicole
You have seriously done so much for me personally and this site you deserve some recognition here too. I won't ever forget all the times you've supported me when I'm having bad moments as well as just the massive amount of work that you've put in to help shape this place into one that's welcoming to everyone.

From what I've heard about Bronson's PUBG skills, I'm not worried in the slightest. I can take him!

Absolutely nauseating. Disgusting!

Kidding aside, you'll always be my member of the year! I've told you this before but before we were a couple you were honestly like, the poster I respected and cared about the most here and I just always thought you were such a solid and good poster and human being. I never thought I would have ended up in a relationship with someone from Era, but I never in my wildest dreams would have thought that someone like you would have given me the time of day and like, gosh, I just like you a whole lot and I'm happy we're together, and by the end of the year living under the same roof. You're excellent! Now, let's never talk about this on the forum again. Disgusting. Terrible. : ' )

The Woods , SweetNicole , B-Dubs , Finale Fireworker , ColdSun , Mist , Morrigan , and bascially everyone I've gotten to work with on the mod team, I love you all.

TransEra, I love you and let's make this year one where we continue to accomplish lots of important stuffs and in general just be good to each other and ourselves : )

Basically, we're all MVPs everybody. High five!

The Letter C

Alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2018
I think the avatar artists over in avatar request and holiday threads are some of our bests. You can see Fantomas Kangi Angie22 TI92 (looks like he's banned again shame) among others on there puting hours of work in for free. Really admirable imo

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely nauseating. Disgusting!

Kidding aside, you'll always be my member of the year! I've told you this before but before we were a couple you were honestly like, the poster I respected and cared about the most here and I just always thought you were such a solid and good poster and human being. I never thought I would have ended up in a relationship with someone from Era, but I never in my wildest dreams would have thought that someone like you would have given me the time of day and like, gosh, I just like you a whole lot and I'm happy we're together, and by the end of the year living under the same roof. You're excellent! Now, let's never talk about this on the forum again. Disgusting. Terrible. : ' )

The Woods , SweetNicole , B-Dubs , Finale Fireworker , ColdSun , Mist , Morrigan , and bascially everyone I've gotten to work with on the mod team, I love you all.

TransEra, I love you and let's make this year one where we continue to accomplish lots of important stuffs and in general just be good to each other and ourselves : )

Basically, we're all MVPs everybody. High five!
OK my heart is now full of warm fuzzies, I just can't. You're the real winner and I'll rig the vote to ensure it <3

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
I like that person that did the Sega posts. They were great. I'venever really played Sega console games except Sonic so I really enjoyed their work.

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Fat4all because funni doggy
Morrigan, Finale Fireworker, sphagnum because they're pretty cool and usually have interesting stuff to add to the conversations they join in on. Bonus points to Morrigan also having good taste in fav characters (evidence being her avatars, especially that Nioh Ginchiyo one a bit back)
louisacommie for fighting that good Zelda fight in the face of adversity

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of others. Lots of cool people 'round here.

(Bronson don't get my vote for being a filthy genwunner :P)

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Fat4all because funni doggy
Morrigan, Finale Fireworker, sphagnum because they're pretty cool and usually have interesting stuff to add to the conversations they join in on. Bonus points to Morrigan also having good taste in fav characters (evidence being her avatars, especially that Nioh Ginchiyo one a bit back)
louisacommie for fighting that good Zelda fight in the face of adversity

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of others. Lots of cool people 'round here.

(Bronson don't get my vote for being a filthy genwunner :P)
Thanks, i like your post too 😚