• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
spaceghostc2cdancinsgtvi8f.gif

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
I have to vote for JammerLammy.
He is always the first one to reach out to others, always trying to cheer up the community, and there is no problem someone has that he does find a solution.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
There are actually some posters I do like, they bring a lot to the board. Their posts are generally well written, they are knowledgeable about what they are discussing, and you can tell they put some thought and effort into it.

There are more, but these are the ones that come off the top of my head.

Addie
The Albatross
entremet
Pet

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
There are actually some posters I do like, they bring a lot to the board. Their posts are generally well written, they are knowledgeable about what they are discussing, and you can tell they put some thought and effort into it.

Addie
The Albatross
entremet
Pet
Thanks! Did not expect the shoutout, but I'm in good company. I'm also going to nominate Kirblar for exactly the same reasons.

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Who was the most wokest of us all this past year?

Bronx-Man ?

Addie
The Albatross
entremet
Pet

I'll back you up on Pet. Consistently good poster.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't someone on here actually come up with "we forgive you, king" phrase? I vote for that person.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Prominent member of the year? Of course, me.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Wanna shout out Ketkat for being so consistently great, insisting and knowledgeable about transgender concerns. Super proud of her posts and always love to read them.

Also to that strong handful of posters who never stop insisting on women's/LGBTQ rights and wellbeing, y'all know who you are and you're great.

+1

Ketkat

I can thank for so many things.

thank you from the bottom of my heart for always listening and being there <3

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
I like when More_Badass make OT for games.
also i recently discover thas he is an IA connoisseur like myself so my vote is for him.

Ja-

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Honestly, no one.

Just my fellow prominent members. You all know who you are.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
LionPride, dude caught so many bans, came back then went out in a blaze of glory in the XXXtentaction death thread. He had no chill 😂

Piggus

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Gonna have to say Talal

His story and this community's response reminds me why I love this place. Hope you're doing well Talal! :)