Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
For people playing on the 120 fps mode, how did you set it up? I can't actually find the option on console at all, despite my System being set to 1440p / 120 on the system level.

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Once you go 120FPS it's hard to go back when there are other options

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Should it play fine at 1080p/60fps on my old 970 card?
I can still play some pretty recent and intensive games at 60fps with it, so I wonder.

ShapeGSX

Nov 13, 2017
Well, it can still suck I guess. The chance of games implementing very bad to bad HDR is still like 2 out of 3 these days, so PlayStation folks maybe won't miss much here If they blow it.
If it's good, maybe they'll patch it into PS4/5 later.

Sorry to say, but the HDR in this game is really spectacular on the Series X. I noticed last night that it doesn't say "Auto HDR" when you bring up the guide. The neon is absolutely eye-searing! I love it!

This game really is fantastic.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
The HDR in this game is really spectacular on the Series X. I noticed last night that it doesn't say "Auto HDR" when you bring up the guide.

yeah there was a misconception that the HDR exclusivity to Series was bc of AutoHDR. A dev at DF a while ago said that wasn't the case, but yeah

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Sorry to say, but the HDR in this game is really spectacular on the Series X. I noticed last night that it doesn't say "Auto HDR" when you bring up the guide. The neon is absolutely eye-searing! I love it!

The HDR is indeed fantastic, it has slightly raised black but after almost being through it, in this case, it's mostly an artistic choice (for once). So yeah, big thumbs up here, but it's by far still not a standard with HDR games, so of course I was sceptical. 😬