• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
One more time sending my energy for Era members on PS direct!! Keep refreshing & know how to skip that queue you'll be good.

wyndhamprice

Oct 27, 2017

Colasante

Nov 5, 2017
Not sure if anyone knows the answer, but I've got a question: I have the Sony Direct page up and it says Out of Stock. I also have an auto refresher on, refreshing the page every minute, hoping that it'll pop up with an Add to Cart button any second now. Should I keep the refresher on, or is there a chance it'll actually refresh and boot me out of this page and back into the queue?

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

Sorry, we're doing some maintenance and working hard to get this fixed. Please try again later.

resultant

Banned
Nov 3, 2020
Parts Unknown
Not sure if anyone knows the answer, but I've got a question: I have the Sony Direct page up and it says Out of Stock. I also have an auto refresher on, refreshing the page every minute, hoping that it'll pop up with an Add to Cart button any second now. Should I keep the refresher on, or is there a chance it'll actually refresh and boot me out of this page and back into the queue?
Anecdotal, but yesterday I hadn't checked the page in 20 minutes but had it open, saw that they were live through this thread, and opened the tab and it was there.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is essentially our last known chance to get a PS5 (until Black Friday)

Whether I get a console or not, I just want this to be over for a little while. I'm tired of facing a new disappointment every 3-4 hours. I'd like to at least take a break for a bit and not have to worry about trying to buy one all the time.