• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Steenbock

Nov 1, 2017
So, I'm trying to buy a month of PS+ so that I've got my CC info on file. I can add every piece of necessary information _except_ my CC #. When I click on the box, it flickers, but won't let me enter any text.

Anyone else running into this?

Plumpman

Jan 24, 2018
The one I ordered yesterday from PS Direct is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Just got a message from Fed Ex. My order details still says Preparing For Shipment

Mine shipped as well, but its labeled as "Deliver Weekday" even though its overnight. :(
I'm very lucky to have one coming on Monday though. Best of luck to everyone else.

Dec 25, 2018
the PS store requires a PS account and you have to enter your card security code or even your payment info if it's not set up. I hope it will bring advantage to those who are prepared and not waiting last minute to get one.

Dark Mantonio

Nov 1, 2017
screenshot2020-11-13anmkre.png

Site's back up but I'm getting this error every time I refresh even though I still appear to be logged in.

This is fun!

Protein

Oct 27, 2017
Our only hope now is to find this bot creator and whoop his ass to give some of us time to get the PS5 in the cart.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Sony hates me.

I've probably spent over 10k easily with them over the years. I feel like that should count for something

Deleted member 46493

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
I've been on the site since the morning, still says OOS. The queue to get in the site has nothing to do with stock BTW.