• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Yeah, I do, too. Now that I've secured an order, I just live in fear of some fuckery happening. Lol.

The fact that BB is in store / curbside pick up has relieved me fears...the orders being tied to certain stores' and their allotments I *hope* means overselling was out of the equation.

Just wish I could pick up sooner than next Saturday lol.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
In all my time pre-ordering from Best Buy, I never had a problem with them. I say if you have an order with them you're in the clear.

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
The fact that BB is in store / curbside pick up has relieved me fears...the orders being tied to certain stores' and their allotments I *hope* means overselling was out of the equation.

Just wish I could pick up sooner than next Saturday lol.
So you were finally able to get one? Well at least on Saturday? Congrats if so. I stopped looking for a Series X for a few days but I need to begin the hunt again...my wife is starting to drive me up the wall because she wants her Series X in the living room.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
In all my time pre-ordering from Best Buy, I never had a problem with them. I say if you have an order with them you're in the clear.
giphy.gif

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
So you were finally able to get one? Well at least on Saturday? Congrats if so. I stopped looking for a Series X for a few days but I need to begin the hunt again...my wife is starting to drive me up the wall because she wants her Series X in the living room.

Thanks! Yeah I got one with BB dropped real early this morning...was at work so I was already up lol.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Best Buy really put up their PS5s at 5 AM.

They did that, that's a thing that happened.

Last edited:

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
UPS says my PS5 arrives tomorrow from Costco! Joy!

Now I just have to help a frustrated friend get an Xbox Series X...he keeps *almost* getting one, getting to the last step and having the order fail, no matter where he tries.

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
Ok, going to sleep. Someone just buy 2, I'm good for the shipping from your place to mine. Thanks, goodnight.

Hellshy

Nov 5, 2017

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
How accurate has Popfindr been for Target? One of my local Targets is showing 33 Series X about an hour or so ago it was showing 0 for this Store. I called and they of course said they had none.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
If that's the case....my order was via WA so whatever warehouse received my order could be the bigger factor here, assuming that's true.

I'm in Seattle and got two Kohl's orders: one as a guest, one as a registered member. Both shipping to the same WA address. Yet the guest one was cancelled (and it was the earlier time stamp) while the member one remains in good standing.

so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arken

Jan 14, 2018
Seattle
I'm in Seattle and got two Kohl's orders: one as a guest, one as a registered member. Both shipping to the same WA address. Yet the guest one was cancelled (and it was the earlier time stamp) while the member one remains in good standing.

so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah I'm in the same area with a guest-account purchase so I have no idea. That Twitter post could be bullshit for all we know.

oofouchugh

Oct 29, 2017
Night City
One out of two Kohls orders still lives. Mobile guest check out. The first order got cancelled and the second one is still in 'Fulfillment'. This Kohls journey is such a tease.

Hellshy

Nov 5, 2017
Honestly I would buy this new kohls theory more if we weren't allowed to keep the kohls cash. I mean someone is fired if they planned this shit out .

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
How accurate has Popfindr been for Target? One of my local Targets is showing 33 Series X about an hour or so ago it was showing 0 for this Store. I called and they of course said they had none.
You're rarely going to get a real answer on the phone, they are probably getting calls all the time. You have to physically go there and check. Note that at this point many stores are probably going to be hanging onto their stock for Black Friday, Popfindr only shows if they have them in inventory, not if they are actively selling them.

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Got the declined email from Kohls, not the end of the world I got one from Best Buy so I am ok. I ordered mine 12:28 AM EST from NYC. Free Kohl's credit out of this!

Good luck boys!