• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Your Favourite Snax

• Bugs

Votes: 447 56.2%
  • Orks

Votes: 45 5.7%
  • Knights

Votes: 120 15.1%
  • Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 184 23.1%

• Total voters

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Two more PS Now games reaching PS+ afterwards. It is awesome getting a brand new and hyped PS5 indie game but it kind of feels like they are intentionally rehashing contents across their two subscription services, leading to less value for those who use both. Happy overall though. Oh-ooh-oh Bugnsax.

Also, Shadow of War and Hollow Knight are great picks for the service. My beef is that they have been on PS Now before.

Last edited:

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
Glorious! With this and Destruction all stars early next year, my next year's PS+ investment has already paid off and then some

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
So is bugsnax like the new knack or something?we fake hype but is actually mediocre game that nobody will remember or maybe I missed an inside joke somewhere.
It got some very positive previews recently, it'll probably be a good, fun, weird little game. It looks like it's got a lot Pokemon Snap inspirationtoo, which is a super fast way to my heart.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
I should have loved Hollow Knight, as I adore Metroidvania games, but it just never clicked for me.

SxP

Oct 27, 2017
Shadow of War is pretty good. I wanted to play it, but I never wanted to buy it.

I genuinely don't see what people like about Bugsnax (like AT ALL), but hey. That's fine.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I believe you can redeem games even if you don't own the system, so you should be good!

giphy.gif

Thanks!

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Busnax with a side serving of salt (on social media, at least)? Yes please. Young Horses previous title was great, so high expectations for this one.

Oct 27, 2017
Omg that's An amazing lineup. Already have HK on PS4 but happy to see Bugsnax, which I was going to pay for. Do we know if you get PS4 version with the ps5 version?

FallenGrace

Oct 27, 2017
I expect this threax to be 90% 'Bugsnax lol' memes but I hope Hollow Knight doesn't go under people's radar. Amazing Metroidvania.

Zachary_Games

Jul 31, 2020
Shadow of War is pretty good. I wanted to play it, but I never wanted to buy it.

I genuinely don't see what people like about Bugsnax (like AT ALL), but hey. That's fine.

Have you ever played Pokémon Snap? It's got that vibe to it combined with interesting puzzle mechanics and off rails.

Then the kicker is the story and characters feature that ol N64 Rareware humor and charm. I've legit laughed at some of the goofy dialogue and interactions shown in trailers. I imagine the game is even more hilarious.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Bugsnax is an awesome surprise, and I've been meaning to get one of those LotR games for a while. Good month.

traB-pU-kciP

Mar 30, 2019
Italy
What! If I haven't a PS5 I can't redeem the PS5 game? WTF?!?! This is pure shit!
In the past I have redeemed PSvita and PS3 games no matter if I owned the console or not.
I'm surely not going to renew my subscription.

Oct 27, 2017
Shadow of War was ultimately a disappointment, Hollow Knight was kind of no bueno, but at least Bugsnax looks weird and interesting?

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
What! If I haven't a PS5 I can't redeem the PS5 game? WTF?!?! This is pure shit!
In the past I have redeemed PSvita and PS3 games no matter if I owned the console or not.
I'm surely not going to renew my subscription.

The wording is the issue and I asked the same here and on the PS Blog. We may be still able to claim Bugsnax PS5 through the webstore next month but who knows.

random88

Oct 25, 2017
Not US
I could redeem PS4 PS+ games before I got a PS4, there is no reason the same would not apply to PS5 games.

And these polls are doing it wrong lately. It's Thor 2: The Dark World.