LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One of the best months in recent memory.

all are games I want to play and try, but not enough to have actually bought them. Excited for greedfall in particular, heard decent things about it!

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Wow nice month.

Was very interested in Manhunter.

Greedfall I played on GP and just seemed the usual jankfest. Graphically quite nice though.

BlackLagoon

Oct 25, 2017
Two games that that already were on PS Now. Ugh. Way to devalue your other subscription service Sony.

zeitgeist

Oct 27, 2017
I thought Shadow of the Tomb Raider was free already. I played through it somehow but don't think I bought it...

May 19, 2020
i guess it's just greedfall and tomb raider for me. i don't think i've ever paid for a single tomb raider reboot series game at this point thanks to console freebies lol

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Excellent, Maneater is something I had my eye on for the last couple of weeks but was waiting for a steeper sale a few months from now. Great stuff. Don't know Greedfall so will probably give it a shot too.

Namikaze1

Oct 25, 2017
Thank god I didn't buy Greedfall the other day from the Steam sale. Was down to it and a different game and ultimately went with the latter. Don't have any of the January offerings so it's a great month for me.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I already just bought Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Greedfall is already free on Playstation Now.

Chaserjoey

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017
Shadow was fantastic, hope people try it out and hopefully enjoy it.

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
Wow. What a month. I actually want to play 2 of them (no interest in TR) and haven't owned them yet. Maneater looks like a great fun.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Already own Maneater on Xbox but I'll take Greedfall!

OP
OP
Darkkahn

Darkkahn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PS+ users in Spain and Portugal as usual will get an additional game:
  • Dawn of Fear

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Really good month but as usual, they keep adding old PS Now game making being subscribed to both services feel a bit redundant. Looking forward to Maneater which hasn't been on PS Now at least.

gzell60

Oct 26, 2017
Munich
I regret my 12 month PS Now purchase. TR and Greedfall have been part of that already.

Subscribing to Now and Plus at the same time is not worth it.

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
i had maneater in my amazon basket and wanted to pul lthe trigger today (its down to 30,-). guess thats 30 bucks saved!

DrM

Oct 26, 2017
Slovenia
Maneater is a easy platinum and it does not take long (10 hours max)

And it is far less choppy after few updates and is a nice stress reliever

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Maneater is a really fun game, and I played a bit of Greedfall until I encountered a progression breaking bug. If that's been fixed, I might give it another chance when I get a minute. Shadow was the weakest of the Tomb Raider trilogy IMO, but still worth a play through.

Excellent month for PS+.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
hell yeah! Was thinking I should buy maneater too.

How is shadow of the tomb raider? Worth it?

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Looks great. I was likely never going to buy Shadow of the Tomb Raider but I will give it a shot now. I really hated Rise of the Tomb Raider so hopefully this is better.

Maneater looks fun enough, my oldest son will probably think it is hilarious.

irishonion

Oct 25, 2017
Is that going to be the Definitive edition of Tomb Raider? Or will have to buy the Definitive edition add on? (Also on sale)

Phantom_Snake

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018
Montana
Thanks baby jesus I took Shadow of the Tomb Raider out of my cart and got Kentucky Route Zero instead. Been wanting Greedfall also. Very solid month for me personally.

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Maneater was finally a game that I had a feeling would be in GWG/PS+/Game Pass sooner than later, so I held off. Redeemed!

Yukiko

Feb 21, 2019
Spain
Let's see if this makes Square Enix actually update and fix Shadow of the Tomb Raider perfomance mode on ps5

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Great month.
I will finally bother to finish the TR Trilogy, Meneater looks fun and I was looking forward to play Greedfall one day.
Backlog getting bigger :P