• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
OH FUCK Maneater is absolutely amazing.

What a treat. I've already got 1000/1000 on Xbox but I'll happily play it all again for the plat. Great PS5 update too.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
That's a fucking banger month. Greedfall is great and Maneater is some pretty good fun too. I haven't played Shadow of the Tomb Raider yet.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, great month. I don't have any of those games. Excited to play Maneater in particular.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
That's a great month alright. Greedfall isn't for me, but I'm eager to try out Maneater and it'll be nice to see how Shadow looks and runs on PS5.

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty solid. Been going through Greedfall slowly on game pass but was curious about maneater, and interested enough in shadow.

Ambient

Dec 23, 2017
I read that too fast and thought it was Godfall already lol

Great month in my opinion.

Geezer

Jan 29, 2018
I almost bought Shadow of The Tomb Raider yesterday as it was significantly reduced (£8.77 physical). I'm really glad I din't now.

EDIT: Maneater is the PS5 version too. Sweet.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
*PS5 console only; PlayStation Plus benefit not applicable for Maneater on PS4. Maneater is not available in Saudi Arabia.
**Greedfall: Not available in the Middle East (replaced with Assetto Corsa), Japan, or South Korea (replaced with Mistover)
***The games included in the subscription, the online features of each game, as well as the other features and benefits of the PlayStation Plus subscription, are subject to change.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
How does Greedfall run on PS5? I briefly tried it some time ago and the performance put me off

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
That's a really good month. Been meaning to play Greedfall

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Damn, haven't played any of those but sort of wanted too. Solid month.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Meh, I'm getting a bit tired of them releasing PS Now games on PS Plus and vice versa.
Oh well at least I'll have Maneater to play on PS5 whenever it's restocked next year

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
This means I own all Tomb Raider games by only paying $5 bucks for Tomb Raider (2013) on a PSN sale. The other two I got through PS-plus.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Any word on when Greedfall's getting its next-gen update? The game's been on PS Now for a while but I'd rather wait.