Deleted member 43514

User requested account closure
Banned
May 16, 2018
Monarchists need to shut up and carry on licking boots, if they wanna say then we can all have a vote.

Yeah a president Johnson would be fucking lovely. No way to get th old
She hasn't been doing anything. She's the closest example we have of what it would be like if Obama were an English princess.

Just think "Latte Salutes" and "Tan Suit-gate" and you'll have a pretty good idea of what's she's done wrong.
pretty much. The news keeps citing the same shit (flying to NYC to have a baby shower with American celebrities, going to watch Serena williams with 50 empty seats around her which I assume is for security), always craving privacy....which is pretty reasonable. But European royalty is always in the spotlight, it's the role. I really do think if she was white half of the criticism would never have happened in the first place

Deleted member 43514

User requested account closure
Banned
May 16, 2018
Yes, they're very aggressive with the lèse majesté laws.

The Thai monarchy can also make or break political parties. When the military junta was threatening opposition parties, one of them tried to immunise itself by having the princess as a candidate. The king stepped in and dissolved the party.

to be fair...
The previous king WAS treated as a demigod, he did a lot for the poor and he stopped a potential civil war twice, the last time was in 1992. He tried to have the monarchy as a unifier, this new King apparently just wants the power.
My friends over there talk about Rama 9 with complete reverence, (in particular one, she told me several times " he is my god" but X? People literally refuse to talk about him. The safest thing if you go over there is to never talk about the monarchy at all.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Yes, they're very aggressive with the lèse majesté laws.

The Thai monarchy can also make or break political parties. When the military junta was threatening opposition parties, one of them tried to immunise itself by having the princess as a candidate. The king stepped in and dissolved the party.

to be fair...
The previous king WAS treated as a demigod, he did a lot for the poor and he stopped a potential civil war twice, the last time was in 1992. He tried to have the monarchy as a unifier, this new King apparently just wants the power.
My friends over there talk about Rama 9 with complete reverence, (in particular one, she told me several times " he is my god" but X? People literally refuse to talk about him. The safest thing if you go over there is to never talk about the monarchy at all.

The laws was use as a tool by thai goverment or political party to againt someone they didn't like.

The Emperor

Oct 25, 2017
So pissed off at people saying Meghan is leading Harry astray. Heard this on the train.
It defies logic

1. Harry has always been a rebel...lest we forget
2. The press have been vile to Meghan and she has said it has harmed her mental health explicitly.
3. Harry's mother DIED whilst being chased by paparazzi and was hounded by the press throughout her adult life....he does NOT have a normal relationship with the press

Add 2 + 3 and you can see what is going on here. Not just Meghan who wants to lead him astray.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
Being American and scrolling through this thread and all the related news stories about it

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
FB-IMG-1578916958545.jpg

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
It's going to take a while to get used to the idea that Prince Nazi uniform Harry is having to move out of the UK because its too racist for him.

Why does he get to escape.
I do wonder what the old Goat of the family has said. His racist to the core.

I imagine besides him that loads of it is coming from the arse licking hanger ons, all the almost royal people must fucking hate her, they have spent years on bended knee grovelling for less than she has.

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
Harry has always wanted away, it's not Megan. Pretty telling that he was happiest in the army because nobody could get to him and he was just a squad member and I recall he was pissed off when the papers leaked he was in the mix rather than standing back, whether that's completely true I don't know.

Royal commentators are all lapdogs, it's pure cringe and you can't trust the narrative much. They hate change, and bit racist, you can't get over that.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Harry has always wanted away, it's not Megan. Pretty telling that he was happiest in the army because nobody could get to him and he was just a squad member and I recall he was pissed off when the papers leaked he was in the mix rather than standing back, whether that's completely true I don't know.

Royal commentators are all lapdogs, it's pure cringe and you can't trust the narrative much. They hate change, and bit racist, you can't get over that.
Royalists are really fucking weird, especially the ones they get on the news to talk about them.

Just some old, bootlicking, change fearing bastards it seems.

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
I was reading some of the possible outcomes today, and I predict that they're going to end up with some commonwealth role

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
Good on Harry and Meghan. The more I learn about the British royal family the more screwed up it seems to be. They deserve to live their life in peace.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
I'm cool with it. The monarchy, even as a figurehead, is a stupid, outdated concept. The only purpose of its existence now is to sell crappy tabloids to trashy American Moms.

When even the UK has rebelled against it, you know its dumb.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
I imagine besides him that loads of it is coming from the arse licking hanger ons, all the almost royal people must fucking hate her, they have spent years on bended knee grovelling for less than she has.
There was an incident right after Harry and Meghan got married where the royal family got together and Princess Michael (?) wore a deliberately racist pickaninny broach to the function. Meghan should have noped out at that point.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
For some reason im getting the image of Vince McMahon when he used the 'a' version on TV now but instead its Phillip LMAO.

Lol, I feel like a plonker now, you mentioned Andrew so I started thinking of things of a highly unpleasant nature, real high quality people we have in the royal family, even Jeremy Kyle wouldn't touch them.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
The British tabloids(i.e. Daily Mail, is the Evening Standard considered a tabloid?) are reporting that Canada has agreed to cover Meghan and Harry's security bill while they are in Canada.

Don't see this from any other news organization, so I am taking this with a huge grain of salt.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
The British tabloids(i.e. Daily Mail, is the Evening Standard considered a tabloid?) are reporting that Canada has agreed to cover Meghan and Harry's security bill while they are in Canada.

Don't see this from any other news organization, so I am taking this with a huge grain of salt.
LOL, factually, Canada is obligated to take care of security of any Royal visiting Canada.

As long as Harry and Maghan remain as Royals, Canada has to cover for their security.

Shit would be the same if the chose New Zealand.

These UK tabloids are either dumb or pretend to be dumb because their readers are dumb

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
LOL, factually, Canada is obligated to take care of security of any Royal visiting Canada.

As long as Harry and Maghan remain as Royals, Canada has to cover for their security.

Shit would be the same if the chose New Zealand.

These UK tabloids are either dumb or pretend to be dumb because their readers are dumb

They will likely be pissed because now they don't have anything to complain about on the tax payers "behalf" and instead may be forced to think harder about how they can further utilize thinly veiled racism in their new releases.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Lol, I feel like a plonker now, you mentioned Andrew so I started thinking of things of a highly unpleasant nature, real high quality people we have in the royal family, even Jeremy Kyle wouldn't touch them.
I absolutely cant stand the royals and if it were up to me I would kick them all out on the street and reposes their belongings and finances.

The fact around half of our people support them is a great shame (Probably the same people who voted for Brexit lol).

OP
OP
chadskin

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
PIERS MORGAN: Meghan and Harry haven't been criticised because of her colour but because she's a selfish social climber and he's a weak whiner - and by playing this despicable race card they have grossly libelled all of Britain

All is well in the monarchy

Chiaroscuro

Oct 25, 2017

When you are happier in a battlefield than with your family...

A statement from Her Majesty The Queen
OP
OP
chadskin

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017

"Today my family had very constructive discussions on the future of my grandson and his family.

My family and I are entirely supportive of Harry and Meghan's desire to create a new life as a young family. Although we would have preferred them to remain full-time working Members of the Royal Family, we respect and understand their wish to live a more independent life as a family while remaining a valued part of my family.

Harry and Meghan have made clear that they do not want to be reliant on public funds in their new lives.

It has therefore been agreed that there will be a period of transition in which the Sussexes will spend time in Canada and the UK.

These are complex matters for my family to resolve, and there is some more work to be done, but I have asked for final decisions to be reached in the coming days."

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

"Today my family had very constructive discussions on the future of my grandson and his family.

My family and I are entirely supportive of Harry and Meghan's desire to create a new life as a young family. Although we would have preferred them to remain full-time working Members of the Royal Family, we respect and understand their wish to live a more independent life as a family while remaining a valued part of my family.

Harry and Meghan have made clear that they do not want to be reliant on public funds in their new lives.

It has therefore been agreed that there will be a period of transition in which the Sussexes will spend time in Canada and the UK.

These are complex matters for my family to resolve, and there is some more work to be done, but I have asked for final decisions to be reached in the coming days."
Damn they act like him being there is mission critical.

I bit they peace out to Canada and come back every other christmas or something

Puroresu_kid

Oct 28, 2017
PIERS MORGAN: Meghan and Harry haven't been criticised because of her colour but because she's a selfish social climber and he's a weak whiner - and by playing this despicable race card they have grossly libelled all of Britain

All is well in the monarchy

Lol they haven't libelled all of Britain just the gutter press.

I hate that guy