• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
tenor.gif

collige

Oct 31, 2017
I'm willing to concede that this entire thing might just be a work. But if it is a work, it's an incredibly stupid one

I wish LionPride wasn't banned rn

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Black man can't even be honest about his politics without someone minimizing him and writing it off as "trolling"

Disgusting
politics as subversive social graffiti. Kanye really is breaking new grounds.

I thought his lift your self up was the bootstraps anthem troll, but maybe Kanye is making his actual play for the middle.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Dope song. Wish they didn't have all of that DJ yelling over the song BS, though. And he has a point. If you are a minority and speak against the hive mind, you are ridiculed non-stop for forming your own opinion. Hive mind democrats are no different than hive mind republicans, IMO.
It's an exclusive, they do that so the DJ down the dial or some scrub mixtape dj don't steal it. Not like the dirty version won't be online by now.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
who wrote Ye's verse:

Cyhi or Chance. Cyhi flow but Chance tweet mentioned Blacks don't have to be Democrats.

deussupreme

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That bill is from 1994. It's 2018. You can't just make a claim that both parties push racist policy if the last instance of the Dems' pushing said policy is in 1994.

Oh, we are picking and choosing when someone's racism counts now?

Alright I'll take the bait here, the problem is that both you and Kanye have tried to make this about partisanship to deflect from the fact that he loves and unconditionally supports a man who's well known to be personally a huge racist before he touched the sphere of electoral politics.

The Clintons' racist policies have ruined more minority lives than Trump's ever have. How many lives of minoroties have been ruined by unfair prison terms enacted by the Clintons? No one wants to talk about that.

Last edited:

loafofbread

Oct 28, 2017
Real question is what you gonna do when the album drops and all your other fav's are featured on all the songs.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
Kanye's certainly never been this boring before. Just an endless stream of the same dull, torpedinous shit you can get from any MAGA bot in Trump's responses. Fucking yawn.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
People just mad because after so much time and effort, Kanye's finally made it.

He can stand tall as the Britney Spears of hip-hop and no one can take that from him.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Black man can't even be honest about his politics without someone minimizing him and writing it off as "trolling"

Disgusting

Where has he even really spoke about politics? I don't think he's mentioned a single thing that he likes about Trump's politics. He also admitted today that he doesn't even know enough about conservatives to call him one. He's openly endorsing Trump, but not actually saying what he likes about him. He said that he likes the way Candace Owens thinks, but doesn't actually describe what exactly he likes about that.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Clintons' racist policies have ruined more minority lives than Trump's ever have. How many lives of minoroties have been ruined by unfair prison terms enacted by the Clintons? No one wants to talk about that.
You're still deflecting from Kanye's personal support of a man who wanted and called for the execution central park 5. Stop trying re-contextualize people's problems with him as some sort of blind devotion to a party.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh, we are picking and choosing when someone's racism counts now?

So what would you say next, what do black people have to lose?

I have a feeling we gonna see a lot of this rhetoric floating around now. Thanks Kanye.

Deleted member 25108

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm just confused where his endgame is with this. Even if this is his true feelings, he does know who his audience is right?

Kanye has been dumb for alot of shit over the years but one thing I never thought he would do is fuck with his own money.

He may thing he is adding the alt-right to his fanbase, but they aren't going to replace the legions of POC AND white liberals he is alienating.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just confused where his endgame is with this. Even if this is his true feelings, he does know who his audience is right?

Kanye has been dumb for alot of shit over the years but one thing I never thought he would do is fuck with his own money.

He may thing he is adding the alt-right to his fanbase, but they aren't going to replace the legions of POC AND white liberals he is alienating.

He'll be double-billing with Richard Spencer within six months at this rate.

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
this is the most exhausting yeezy szn and I thought Pablo was rough.

I want GOOD Fridays back. Simpler times

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
What are some examples of Kanye trying to bring people together and promote equality like (I guess?) this song is saying.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
The beat kind of just sounds dissonant, like there's no backbone to it, just kind of floating around, can barely make out the snares and kicks.

deussupreme

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So what would you say next, what do black people have to lose?

I have a feeling we gonna see a lot of this rhetoric floating around now. Thanks Kanye.

More black people need to vote republican so that democrats stop counting their votes as a shoe-in. When these democrats get into power, they forget about blacks because they know their votes are guaranteed. If they knew that blacks might vote republican, then they might actually do more to help them once they are in power. It's the same song and dance every election. Democrats pay lip service to minorities and then do nothing once the votes are counted.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm seeing a lot newbs in this thread I ain't ever seen before.

And would you look at that, all of them in here stumping for right-wing bullshit! Must be a coincidence, surely.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
More black people need to vote republican so that democrats stop counting their votes as a shoe-in. When these democrats get into power, they forget about blacks because they know their votes are guaranteed. If they knew that blacks might vote republican, then they might actually do more to help them once they are in power. It's the same song and dance every election. Democrats pay lip service to minorities and then do nothing once the votes are counted.
You sound like the type of dude that would've snitched on Harriet Tubman for going against massa's wishes.