• Sprigatito

Votes: 550 33.2%
  • Fuecoco

Votes: 710 42.8%

• Total voters

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Just went into a random raid and got a shiny Ninetales wtf
Are these raids legit or is there something to generate them?
It depends. Shiny pokemon can show up but it's at a very low rate. There are ways to generate the raids, which is what I bet happened. The chance someone hosted a shiny and you just stumbled upon it is very low.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
It depends. Shiny pokemon can show up but it's at a very low rate. There are ways to generate the raids, which is what I bet happened. The chance someone hosted a shiny and you just stumbled upon it is very low.

I thought that might be the case, feels less special now
Well I guess at least it has my OT and not some crap like SHINYPOKEMONDOTCOM from a surprise trade

Fowler

Oct 26, 2017
Is anyone up for doing some Indigo Quest group BBQs? My son has REALLY enjoyed finding and catching the Snackworth legendaries so I want to catch the rest of them. DM me and we can work out times if anyone's interested!

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I keep resetting for better stats on Gouging Fire, is it possible to get stats better than "Good" ?
Because in a dozen resets I haven't got it yet

Fnnrqwin

Sep 19, 2019
Ah so the ones the old guy outside the blueberry academy door lets you find aren't fixed?

Are fixed new legendaries to make it easier to spot cheating?
I haven't tried the old legendaries added to the DLC, but my understanding is they are not fixed. However, they don't have 3 guaranteed 31 IVs like they would have in past games either.

No one's really sure exactly why they fixed the stats, but that would be my assumption.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I haven't tried the old legendaries added to the DLC, but my understanding is they are not fixed. However, they don't have 3 guaranteed 31 IVs like they would have in past games either.

No one's really sure exactly why they fixed the stats, but that would be my assumption.

Man I hate exclusive pokemon, this wouldn't be an issue if you had everything you needed like Arceus
I guess they just want you to shell out on 2 copies of the same game for a couple of Pokemon rather than hack them in or something

onibirdo

Dec 9, 2020
Huh, a 'special survey' about SV just dropped in my mailbox.

EDIT: And I sent the nukes.

Last edited:

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
IMG-9414.jpg
Shot in the dark, anybody have an unused Hisuian Zoroark DL code they would like to trade? I have some PoGo stamped Shiny legends I would trade on Home for for one.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
IMG-9414.jpg
Shot in the dark, anybody have an unused Hisuian Zoroark DL code they would like to trade? I have some PoGo stamped Shiny legends I would trade on Home for for one.

With the codes when they expire you usually can't use them - so it's possible even if someone did have a code it likely wouldn't work im afraid.

If you're happy with just a Hisuian Zoroark I can go get you one in Legends Arceus - I think I even have a spare one.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
With the codes when they expire you usually can't use them - so it's possible even if someone did have a code it likely wouldn't work im afraid.

If you're happy with just a Hisuian Zoroark I can go get you one in Legends Arceus - I think I even have a spare one.
Thanks for the offer, but they can still be redeemed until the 29th. That's why I'm looking for one

DontBlink

Oct 25, 2017
Any good soul up in here would like to help with completing my Bluberry Pokedex? Mainly need Iron Boulder and Iron Crown trade-backs but would also take a bunch of old starters that I don't feel like wasting hours getting BBQ points to unlock.

Fowler

Oct 26, 2017
Any good soul up in here would like to help with completing my Bluberry Pokedex? Mainly need Iron Boulder and Iron Crown trade-backs but would also take a bunch of old starters that I don't feel like wasting hours getting BBQ points to unlock.

I can help in a couple of days if you'd like. The one request I have -- if you've got time -- is to do a few Group BBQs? They unlock legendaries that my son is keen to catch.

Bardoon

May 27, 2018
England
Would anyone be so kind to help me complete my final 4 BBQ legendary quests?

I was doing it with a friend every now and then, but they've bounced off the game completely now. I only have 4 left (Entei, Necrozma, Latios, Rayquaza) to get and it bothers me to leave it unfinished and so close. It hopefully wouldn't take too long, maybe an hour or so.

gardfish

Oct 25, 2017
Hello,

How does the co-op work in this game?

Players can basically play together with their respective game worlds overlaid on top of each other. You won't be able to participate in the same standard battles together, but you will see the same Pokemon spawn, including version exclusives, outbreaks, etc., as long as you're near each other. You can also participate in raid battles together.

Aia

Oct 28, 2017
Got it.. but technically, I can explore everything together and be in the background essentially?