Re: Bungie - should we think about a new thread name?

• No, let's stick with PlayStation Studios (atleast for now)

Votes: 500 82.6%
  • Yes, let's come up with a new name !

Votes: 105 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I am gonna blow your mind.
You ready?
You buckled up?

You can play Elden Ring AND Horizon FW on a PS system. That's right, both!
giphy.gif

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Not that I fully trust it - but did that Nvidia list not list RE4 as this year? Logically seems like (aside from Rise's DLC) it'd be the big thing they'll release for this year, especially with all signs pointing to 2023 for DD2 and SFVI...
I already said it in the other thread, but unlike the savage cuts RE3 suffered from, I dont mind Capcom being more liberal with the cuts for RE4. I've got several different versions of RE4 I can play on current gen hardware (whether it be an amazing new PC HD mod, a VR version, or the PS4 version) so I hope they do something special. And if those rumors about maybe taking stuff from RE3.5 and adding them to a 4 remake turn out to be true...

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Sony should try and get the next Ace Combat be on PSVR2 but unlike 7 it is the entire game.

Same with Resident Evil Village as well as GT7.

Broseph

Mar 2, 2021
The less people care about online discourse the better. Elden Ring might end up selling more but what dedicated gaming enthusiasts talk about online is irrelevant. Besides, you can buy and play both

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
The less people care about online discourse the better. Elden Ring might end up selling more but what dedicated gaming enthusiasts talk about online is irrelevant. Besides, you can buy and play both
The hilarious thing is, both games will certainly end up being excellent so the whole complaints thing is just hilariously weird... some will like ER more, some will like Horizon more (and me... I'll probably like KOF and Sifu more!) but I find the notion that Horizon will get "ignored" hilarious considering its getting plenty of hype, and looks excellent. There's a sizeable chunk of people that'll not even touch ER so I can see both selling really well. And that's before factoring in the eventual PC port of Horizon which will also do well no doubt.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
With Village DLC and Revelations 3? or whatever the rumored Switch game I dunno if they'll announce 4 Remake this year.
Its apparently due to release this year (late 2022 Id imagine). Also, Revelations 3 is nothing more than an unsubtantiated rumor at best, while we know RE4 exists and is being actively worked on. I have no doubt we'll hear about 4's remake sooner rather than later. Im still waiting for better proof as to Revelations 3 existing.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Its apparently due to release this year (late 2022 Id imagine). Also, Revelations 3 is nothing more than an unsubtantiated rumor at best, while we know RE4 exists and is being actively worked on. I have no doubt we'll hear about 4's remake sooner rather than later. Im still waiting for better proof as to Revelations 3 existing.
If anything, Imran's new article states another Resident Evil game got cancelled, probably that one:
Earlier leaks that purported to show Wesker's redesign for Resident Evil 4 Remake were not accurate. These were from another, now seemingly cancelled Resident Evil project.

Suikodan

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry if it was answered somewhere.

Can I go buy the PS4 version of Horizon: FW next Friday, insert the disc in my PS5 and upgrade to the PS5 version?

Fady

Oct 28, 2017
UAE
Still can't believe a new 2D TMNT game is coming out, I love the gaming generations we're experiencing. So many fresh new games, wonderful sequels, remasters, remakes and ports 😃

MentalZer0

Oct 27, 2017
I am gonna blow your mind.
You ready?
You buckled up?

You can play Elden Ring AND Horizon FW on a PS system. That's right, both!

I'm gonna get 100% on HFW first tho.

Because I know what to expect from a "From Software" game (cool bosses, challenges, traps, "wt* is this", "what is that mean" , "lol").

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
I have the digital version ready to pre-load and I have the 18th & 19th off work.

Gonna be a good weekend.

9 gifts from Avenger54321

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 9 gifts from Avenger54321 Avenger54321!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Avenger54321 said:
Hey everyone, I have 4 NA codes for the PS5 update, and 5 codes for the PS4 update. Just want these to go to people who would like to use them. And since this is my first giveaway, I hope I set it up right.

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 5 (US) PlayStation 5 (US): PS5 System Software - Won by Uzupedro Uzupedro (2 entries)
  • PlayStation 5 (US) PlayStation 5 (US): PS5 System Software - Won by Phantom_Snake Phantom_Snake (1 entry)
  • PlayStation 5 (US) PlayStation 5 (US): PS5 System Software - Won by ianpm31 ianpm31 (2 entries)
  • PlayStation 5 (US) PlayStation 5 (US): PS5 System Software - Won by Kaswa101 Kaswa101 (3 entries)
  • PlayStation 4 (US) PlayStation 4 (US): System Software 9.50 Public Beta - Won by atomiksuperinsan atomiksuperinsan (1 entry)
  • PlayStation 4 (US) PlayStation 4 (US): System Software 9.50 Public Beta - Won by PlanetSmasher PlanetSmasher (1 entry)
  • PlayStation 4 (US) PlayStation 4 (US): System Software 9.50 Public Beta

gt123

Apr 2, 2021
PSA: If you guys are out of controller warranty and your spring starts wearing out or your buttons stop working, it's fairly easy to fix it yourself, just youtube it. Took me less than an hour. Bought a black controller for cheap that ended up having a broken X button, opened and cleaned and now it feels better than new. My controller that came with the console is having a worn out spring on R2, my next mission is to replace the spring in that, which should be 3x easier. Do whatever your comfortable with oncourse, but saved me $70.

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
I got a code for an Uncharted ticket, UK Cineworld, and I am not going to use it. Don't want to clog up this thread at all but if someone in the UK wants the code then private message me and it's yours. UK only. First come first served. I would not be surprised if no one messages me lol One person asked and one person was given. Finely Balanced something something.

Last edited:

DrFreeman

May 9, 2020
I got a code for an Uncharted ticket, UK Cineworld, and I am not going to use it. Don't want to clog up this thread at all but if someone in the UK wants the code then private message me and it's yours. UK only. First come first served. I would not be surprised if no one messages me lol

That's nice of you to share but how come you're not going to use it?

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
That's nice of you to share but how come you're not going to use it?
The last movie I went to see was The Dark Knight Returns if memory serves. Not a movie-goer in general, still pandemicy around here if you ask me, and I don't think it will be all that good. Coincidentally I am thinking of maybe breaking my not going to the Cinema to see the new Batman movie. Most likely won't, see aforementioned reasons and just wait for home viewing. Hope you enjoy the Uncharted movie though :D

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
SIE PlayStation Studios |OT26| GaaS'ing up for GT7 while Aloy enjoys a SIFU'd meal where COD is back on the menu

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
Yea I wasn't talking about the time it would be announced but more so on how it will.

Fair enough, but I agree it'll probably be in a Sony event.

The Switch game may be cancelled but it wouldn't change much I think, they can't really reveal the DLC and 4 Remake this year and release them this year as well, Q1 next year for Resi 4 makes more sense and is in line with when Resident Evil games tend to release, at least after 6. Village DLC, or Reverse lol, can be close to Halloween this year.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
The Switch game may be cancelled but it wouldn't change much I think, they can't really reveal the DLC and 4 Remake this year and release them this year as well, Q1 next year for Resi 4 makes more sense and is in line with when Resident Evil games tend to release, at least after 6. Village DLC, or Reverse lol, can be close to Halloween this year.
I see no reason why they cant both launch this year. As far as Im aware, your looking at different teams working on them. So what's stopping them?

Status
Not open for further replies.