Not open for further replies.

amara

Nov 23, 2021
HighlevelSophisticatedBlackrussianterrier-size_restricted.gif

MrFox

VFX Rendering Pipeline Developer
Verified
Jun 8, 2020
Sony almost never announces anything major at TGA. I doubt we'll get anything.
Yeah I'm not expecting much considering it would need to be something that couldn't have been announced at the state of play which was, what, 6 weeks ago?

But they'll probably have something.

Gothar

Jul 7, 2021
Dallas
Yeah I'm not expecting much considering it would need to be something that couldn't have been announced at the state of play which was, what, 6 weeks ago?

But they'll probably have something.
That SoP was indie focused and the argument is they were saving stuff for a wider audience of the TGA.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Looking at the line up at TGA i don't think Sony should reveal anything there unless they open the show with it.
It's too long and too busy and it would get lost in all the other stuff, they would get more out of releasing an ordinary Youtube video.

amara

Nov 23, 2021
TGAs is now the biggest gaming show in viewership by far. Of course Sony will show 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Yeah, I'm on the #noannouncements team as well. Sony changed to cruise speed for anything big after the last State Of Play.

(And since I was threadbanned before that State Of Play, let me said it: It was bad)

JAY_HORROR

Sep 27, 2021
New OT just in time for the Game Awards. Hope its a good show and also for good vibes for the rest of this OT.

SUBZERO-08

Oct 25, 2017
I think we'll get one trailer from Sony, two tops. Probably going to be a trailer for GT7 or Horizon and then a DLC announcement for Returnal.

JoueurN1

May 15, 2020
I allow myself to repost this on the new OT

Today is GameAwards, just a reminder to keep your expectations low for potential Sony announcements.

They generally don't have a big presence at this event in the past few years, and they just dropped two trailers (Uncharted and GodOfWar) this week that could have been saved for this event and that makes me think their presence will be small.

OrionStarri

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finally nabbed Returnal after putting it off forever all year, hoping i'll enjoy it when its installed tomorrow.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
At very least Horizon FW should be there (last updates were blog posts with gifs) now maybe a trailer. Skipping completely TGA would be another baffling decision.
Why would that be baffling? they skipped many show including E3 when like I said they do as they pelisse just because its a big show does not mean they have to show anything .

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Because so many people are watching it. And their State of Plays are hit or miss - they are good if are dedicated to single game usually. After last few i see more people hoping to see Sony at bigger events.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Ok...maybe I missed it, but it looks like the PS5 main screen got updated.

I see Plus and PSNow tabs in the row of games at the top.

081.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.