• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mubrik_

Dec 7, 2017
Before thread close: Jimbo I need a PS5 to play returnal please, it's hard avoiding spoilers and this digital copy won't play itself 😭
Pump out moree

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
would be nice to break open a new OT with an SoP/event announcement not gonna lie!

OsramTaleka

Nov 25, 2020
5evl7vtyjbk.jpg
🤣🤣🤣

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
era doesnt technically have a 400 page limitation, it is more so just a tradition to have 400 pages per OT (and it feels about right in length for a refresh).

yeah, the COVID discussions is probably the one that I know of that doesn't adhere to that 400 page OT transition and rightfully so, some discussions are too important to break the flow of conversation

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, it's over 20,000 posts? I didn't even know that was possible. See you guys in the next one.
The 20 000 post limit was in the old place because something about the forum software meant that going much beyond that caused some kinds of issues. I think this forum doesn't have that same problem but the tradition of new OTs/threads after a set amount of pages/posts has stuck (mostly, I think the COVID thread is far beyond that now, EDIT: just checked, it has almost 1500 pages...)

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, it's over 20,000 posts? I didn't even know that was possible. See you guys in the next one.
The 20 000 post limit was in the old place because something about the forum software meant that going much beyond that caused some kinds of issues. I think this forum doesn't have that same problem but the tradition of new OTs/threads after a set amount of pages/posts has stuck (mostly, I think the COVID thread is far beyond that now, EDIT: just checked, it has almost 1500 pages...)

Yeah, while it can sometimes cause some slowdown, the 20,000 post limit is mostly a holdover/tradition that was carried over to era and not a limitation of the forum software like it was in the past.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Random predictions while we wait for the new OT:

- The Order 1887 will be a mobile exclusive
- A new Colony Wars comic book will be made
- Sony will create a brand new, 500 person studio to create an exclusive WRPG - Wrestling RPG in association with the WWE where you play as a brand new wrestler starting off your career and you have to deal with creating a gimmick, dealing with the actual in-ring wrestling and also dealing with backstage politics.
- Kojima will reveal his next project will be exclusive with Sony - a Death Stranding mini-series with PlayStation Productions
- Sony and From Software will announce a new exclusive game - Knack 3! (The exclamation point is part of the title). It will be cross-gen with the PS4.

Oct 26, 2017

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
The Order 1886 is the best new ip last gen and you can't dispute me or say otherwise because I locked this thread from further replies :P

Status
Not open for further replies.