Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteNovember

Aug 15, 2018
Does anybody know, if the Doom Eternal Ps5 thing is just a patch or a real Ps5 version?

I love the fake multiplayer conversations. Everybody is so friendly, while everytime I play with some friends, it is all about insulting and blaming each other (in a fun way, of course).

Last edited:

Rapon Tran

Nov 8, 2017
So... waiting for some miracles...

Hungry for SIE news. :(

Also, I wonder if SIE 1st party ever consider making games that had a long support post contents? I mean, sometimes I do jealous when thinking about some titles that had a long support post contents such as GTA Online, WD2 - Legion, AC Origins - Odyssey - Valhalla, etc.

It is really nice to replay New Game+ for some titles such as Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart or TLOUP2, DG, etc. But it is still have an empty feel after you done almost everything and just left with a feel collectables that imo, have no desire to find all anymore. Some openworlds such as HZD or GOT is need some random activities/ random side quests or mysteries with small rewards such as cool stuff in Zelda BOTW, TW3 (hell, even in AC Origins), Skyrim or crime activities in Spider-Man Miles Morales (even though I need more variety, not just only about crime related activities tho).

I recently replay (again) ME Legacy and still find some cool dialogues and reaction from companions that I have never heard before. I love that some choices can lead to no violation or fighting in ME franchise.

I hope Horizon Forbidden West will have options on that, not just shoot shoot.... Oh and that is the only thing I'm worrying because I don't know if dialogue choices still be there in HFW? All I heard from dev is bigger world to explore, more variety machines and mechanics, etc. But no words from dialogue choices or will the story have multiple choices or not.

starfoxxxy

Gravity Is Hard
Banned
Mar 13, 2021
So... waiting for some miracles...

Hungry for SIE news. :(

Also, I wonder if SIE 1st party ever consider making games that had a long support post contents? I mean, sometimes I do jealous when thinking about some titles that had a long support post contents such as GTA Online, WD2 - Legion, AC Origins - Odyssey - Valhalla, etc.

It is really nice to replay New Game+ for some titles such as Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart or TLOUP2, DG, etc. But it is still have an empty feel after you done almost everything and just left with a feel collectables that imo, have no desire to find all anymore. Some openworlds such as HZD or GOT is need some random activities/ random side quests or mysteries with small rewards such as cool stuff in Zelda BOTW, TW3 (hell, even in AC Origins), Skyrim or crime activities in Spider-Man Miles Morales (even though I need more variety, not just only about crime related activities tho).

I recently replay (again) ME Legacy and still find some cool dialogues and reaction from companions that I have never heard before. I love that some choices can lead to no violation or fighting in ME franchise.

I hope Horizon Forbidden West will have options on that, not just shoot shoot.... Oh and that is the only thing I'm worrying because I don't know if dialogue choices still be there in HFW? All I heard from dev is bigger world to explore, more variety machines and mechanics, etc. But no words from dialogue choices or will the story have multiple choices or not.

Boy are you in for a treat

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I am going to buy second DualSense but not sure if I should get the new black or maybe wait for new colors.

Deleted member 62769

Jan 6, 2020
Prayer circle for event announcement! 🙏
giphy.gif

Deleted member 43220

May 11, 2018
Days Gone received a patch, not a remaster.
Ouch
Days Gone is underrated, great game

Banned
Jun 12, 2021
Bloodborne won't get a remaster as it sucks and it's the worst PS4 exclusive *Fromsoftware is overrated*

Come at me.

Jquail

Mar 2, 2021
I am going to buy second DualSense but not sure if I should get the new black or maybe wait for new colors.

In the same boat. Think I'm gonna go ahead and pull the trigger with the red one, tho. I'm a weirdo that wants the wildest controller colors possible even if they look like ass. But the red one looks genuinely good imo.

Deleted member 62769

Jan 6, 2020
Insomniac Games are not the ones we deserve but the ones we need.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think a new thread should be opened until there is actual news worthy news. Fluff PR tweets don't cut it. Had to get that off my chest <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.