• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaytonWright

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Can see why they announced it today.. they can drop the advert as well in all the premier league coverage as its launched today

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
Seriously people, let godfall alone if you don't care. Your obsession with it is shameful.
is it wrong to think that ghost of tsushima and part 2 will have their ps5 versions on launch? it's another way to add a few killer launch day games.
No it's not, but they both works on MP so not sure they had time.
But I didn't bought GoT for that reason, so I would welcome it 😊

Deleted member 15973

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seriously people, let godfall alone if you don't care. Your obsession with it is shameful.

No it's not, but they both works on MP so not sure they had time.
But I didn't bought GoT for that reason, so I would welcome it 😊
Godfall is the Knack for this next gen. People will like that game but most people will dunk on it.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Cross posting from other thread

You seriously doubt him over one day when he stated this some weeks ago?

You could also look at it this way .
If MS stuff did not leak do you think Sony would have gone next week same time ?
If you think no he would have been off by way more.

it's the middle of the month. He's close enough. Some here are just extra snarky and mean

I guess some also looking at if MS stuff did not get leak if this would happen and he was still off lol.
Not like it really matter to tell the truth .

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Toyaaaaaama, Show yourself!!!

This is the one yall, FF16 and Silent Hill's rumors live or die by this event. Lets gooooo!

lapsu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Good chance FFXVI is going to be announced as Square Enix still has two unannounced games on their TGS schedule.

1 gift from Queen Vulpix

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Nilou Nilou!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Nilou said:
What's better then PlayStation event date news? PlayStation event date news and a giveaway!

As usual the giveaway is open to anyone regardless of region.

These are our awesome prizes:

• PSN PSN: PSN 10 - Won by Shairi Shairi (89 entries)

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
That showcase will be huge, i'm sure atleast 1 out of 5 family members will be interested in that.
That is why there will be no price and release date announcements per tweet or blog post.

LaytonWright

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Grubb is just being salty.

I have heard XVI is a maybe...

£449 normal
£349 discless
November 20th my bet

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
FFXVI won't be at TGS.

But...

767.png

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
Any rumors as to what could be launch titles beyond Miles and Astro Bot?

There is a rumor that Demon's Souls was planned to be a launch title.

I believe Sackboy: A Big Adventure has a good chance to be a launch title. The games was originally planned for PS4 so I guess it could be ready at launch.

Destruction AllStars could be a prime canidate for a launch title as well as a multiplayer and ps+ game.

jman0625

One Winged Slayer
Dec 18, 2017
There is a rumor that Demon's Souls was planned to be a launch title.

I believe Sackboy: A Big Adventure has a good chance to be a launch title. The games was originally planned for PS4 so I guess it could be ready at launch.

Destruction AllStars could be a prime canidate for a launch title as well as a multiplayer and ps+ game.
I can believe Sackboy as a launch, but that feels like Astro would knock some steam out of those sales. Now Demon Souls would be a huge get omg.

R2RD

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 6, 2018
I stopped paying attention to my phone for a bit and that's exactly when Sony decides to stop being Silent.

Funny cause nobody was expecting them to make the announcement on a weekend. I can't imagine the meltdowns if Sony decides to withhold info for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.