Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
Halo Infinite was sure before it wasn't.

That is true.
But i think Miles Morales is a little bit "easier" as a project.
Atleast the setting (city) just needs a refresh.

I think they would have atleast a better starting point going into 2020.

I also think it is not really comparable, completely different studios.
We have also already seen huge gains on R&C from the reveal video to the gameplay demonstration, that makes me a believer that it will happen.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
They already talked about boost mode for the top 100 games
Boost mode and actual enhancements are 2 completely different things. I'm talking full 4K/60FPS for games such as Uncharted 4 & The Lost Legacy, both The Last of Us games, God of War, Horizon etc. as well as a game such as Horizon bringing over enhancements already made for the PC version. A boost mode is not gonna do anything but stabilize framerates and dynamic resolutions.

Deleted member 63139

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 17, 2020
Absolutely delighted to see that announcement.

At this stage I want one thing close to launch haha : GT7.

The price I'm confident it's 500€, they wouldn't go toward 600€...that's not possible for me

madridi-gh

Mar 25, 2018
Hype

I think the pre-order will go live on Friday.

And I imagine a big tease at the end (GOW or ND next game)

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
The offices at Sony on Saturday:

tenor.gif

Now lets see how Sony do things after months of silence on the PS5. I want meaty gameplay of Demon's Souls, the Maiden In Black must return in full glory!

Deleted member 43220

May 11, 2018
Just give price, release date and Demon's at Launch.

Plus: Silent Hill.

Oct 25, 2017
If on Wednesday we don't hear anything about Sony's plans to do free upgrades for their biggest PS4 hits on PS5 I'm expecting such upgrades to simply not exist and I'm seeing $60/$70 Remasters for those games coming instead. Please Sony, don't fuck that up.

they may do upgrades but people should just expect whatever boost it gets from doing BC tbh

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona

Godfall already has their own event.
Also you guys are way too negative towards the game. The combat looks fun, and if they nail the loot, it might end up being a good game.

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
That is true.
But i think Miles Morales is a little bit "easier" as a project.
Atleast the setting (city) just needs a refresh.

I think they would have atleast a better starting point going into 2020.

I also think it is not really comparable, completely different studios.
We have also already seen huge gains on R&C from the reveal video to the gameplay demonstration, that makes me a believer that it will happen.
I am 100% agree, in the details, this is a totally different situation. And the fact they gave a date in June while only giving one for R&C late August is also a sign.

It's just... don't jinxed it 😅

CottonWolf

Feb 23, 2018
Makes sense. They had to get stuff out before the Xbox preorders started. Exciting times for vidyagaems fans.

goons14

May 9, 2020
is it wrong to think that ghost of tsushima and part 2 will have their ps5 versions on launch? it's another way to add a few killer launch day games.

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
But he said first half, he was wrong?
He said first half not second half
I don't think so, after being wrong again.

Cross posting from other thread

So he guessed it but missed it by one fucking day in the middle of pandemic, when they play game of chicken with microsoft, when launch titles are getting delayed, when no one else dared to make statement about possible event... by one day, when ms strategy got flushed because of the leak, when things change all the time.
I say well done Dusk, maybe others knew as well but were afraid due to sony changing things up. I hope you have a good weekend sir.

You seriously doubt him over one day when he stated this some weeks ago?

Xevross

Oct 28, 2017
I think Godfall will be relegated to montage at this show. It was at the June event, was the most prominent game at the state of play last month and has its own show today. Sony will remind us it exists but it'll spend less than 30 seconds on screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.