• So anti-consumer you can't even pre-order

Votes: 68 8.5%
  • Silent but Violent

Votes: 229 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2020
You should! The hordes are a lot of fun to fight, the bike traversal is really satisfying, and the setting is just gorgeous. The characters definitely aren't as strong as they are in something like God of War, The Last of Us, or Spider-Man, but I warmed up to them over time
oh im definitely getting on PS5 for sure. i think they had enough time for a patch. so im hopeful, but i will play regardless

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
boards.greenhouse.io

Insomniac Games

Insomniac Games is searching for our next great leader in our Story department. The Story Lead is responsible for the role of writing game narrative at Insomniac. This position ensures engaging story by leading a team of writers and narrative designers across multiple games. This role provides a critical component of the studios mission to create games that have a positive and lasting impact on peoples' lives, by writing compelling stories and leading others to do the same.

boards.greenhouse.io

Insomniac Games

Our Senior Character Artists are responsible for modeling character art assets at the highest quality level. They also mentor, tutor, and provide assistance to other artists to improve workflow and content pipeline. If our open position for a Sr. Character Artist sounds like a perfect fit, read on!

boards.greenhouse.io

Insomniac Games

Insomniac Games is searching for a Lead Visual Effects Artist. The Lead VFX Artist is responsible for managing and developing the visual effects team (VFX). This role works to establish and maintain the high visual standards and project style as defined by the Art Director. The Lead VFX Artist sets an example for the team by demonstrating the creation of art assets through a mastery of industry standards, proprietary technology and tools, and departmental production workflows. They'll have a proven understanding of memory and frame budgets, production schedules and project goals, animation, programming and design concerns. The Lead VFX Artist should understand PBR lighting and material authoring and sets best practices for bug fixing. This Lead also helps implement new production methods to improve the performance and efficiency of their team.

boards.greenhouse.io

Insomniac Games

Insomniac Games is searching for its next Lead Ourtsourcing (OS) Artist. The Lead OS Artist is responsible for maintaining the established quality and artistic consistency of outsourced art, as established by project art direction. This position sets an example by the creation of art assets through a mastery of technology, tools and departmental production workflows. The Lead OS Artist also understands memory and frame budgets, production schedule and project goals, programming and design concerns, is an expert in PBR lighting and material authoring, and sets best practices for bug fixing. This Lead may also help implement new production methods to improve performance and efficiency of team.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
giphy.gif

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Gran Turismo Sport Spec II for $15 worth it if you only want to play Single player content (no intention in doing online)?

Next OT Name
OP
OP
JuanLatino

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
The Poll for the next OT Name is up ! This is by far by the biggest poll we ever had, so take your time and choose wisely
the top 7 will make it to thread poll for the final decision

www.survey-maker.com

Have your say: PlayStation Studios |OT13

Voice your opinion on the poll: PlayStation Studios |OT13

thanks again to Night Hunter for collecting the names & suggestions !

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
The Poll for the next OT Name is up ! This is by far by the biggest poll we ever had, so take your time and choose wisely
the top 7 will make it to thread poll for the final decision

www.survey-maker.com

Have your say: PlayStation Studios |OT13

Voice your opinion on the poll: PlayStation Studios |OT13

thanks again to Night Hunter for collecting the names & suggestions !
There are some good ones there.
Bet the corporate one were all from Adookah

Buzzkiller_20

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
No.

Both characters have different Japanese and English VAs.
I see. I'm 5 hours into the game and I'm already in love with it. The warframe armor looks nice too. (I have no idea if the Magitek Exosuit is a Warframe crossover outfit, but it looks like something right out of Warframe.) PS Now is gonna ensure I never finish another game. My back catalog is limitless.

Oct 25, 2017
I have been asking the same question and the only logical answer I could come with is that Miles needs a lot less marketing. It's already popular as shit so why push it?
(I admit it's not the most solid explanation though.)

I also think they maybe want to lock it down 100 percent as a launch title and may save it for a launch title showcase for state of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.