• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

strife85

Oct 30, 2017
sad to say i bought the 735 bundle at gamestop.. no biggie, i need the 75 credit for blops 4 and already have people who are buying my 1 year psn and headset ;D

HebrewHammer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
You run a higher risk of a scalper getting it I suppose, if that's of any concern. Could still happen here but hopefully less likely :)

Not interested in profiting off the accidental extra. I'd much rather give it back to this community at cost.

I'm skeptical GameStop actually sends me both, however. I'm sure they have a system in place that prevents the same credit card from purchasing two of the same extremely limited SKU - even if a different bundle type. I have a feeling a customer support person will reach out before shipping begins. Obviously, I'll keep ERA apprised.

Nov 27, 2017
California
Stupid BoA, declined my order of the controller but I ordered it before the system and approved the transactions so I think I'm good?
Next time I'll use my debit card

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Was hoping I could put money down somewhere for one and pay it later - but, they're gone.

Sony needs to more widely distribute these damn things. I feel like everyone wants one, and it's a great time to jump onto a pro.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
I sold my sealed 20th anniversary one when Pro was announced and it was a struggle to sell it back then for a price i wanted. Must be harder to sell it now cuz it's just regular PS4 even if it's more rare. Noticed people psoting it for higher prices but it's not gonna sell with this one floating around as well.

//DEVIL//

Banned
Aug 13, 2018
Yup, eBay saturation will kill the profitability. Screw them scalpers.
who are u kidding ? they will go up tp 1000 plus in a weak. only those in rush will sell it for 800.

taking out PayPal an eBay cut they guys will end with not much profit.

wait few weeks and watch. 1000 and above when not many of them are available.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
who are u kidding ? they will go up tp 1000 plus in a weak. only those in rush will sell it for 800.

taking out PayPal an eBay cut they guys will end with not much profit.

wait few weeks and watch. 1000 and above when not many of them are available.

with ebay and paypal fees and more people trying to flip it, it's not gonna get people that much profit. i've seen the cycle so many times with these LE consoles. but hey, good for them if they can get someone to pay over a grand for it.

Zemst

Oct 27, 2017
So does 50,000 really make it not all that rare then?

That's still rare as hell in the grand scheme of things and the resale value will always be higher at the end of the day. a brand new ps3 slim is going for 600 on ebay currently. Even if this console was to be used it will hold a nice pircetag when the time comes if you ever feel like selling it to make room for a PS5, if you're the type of person that gets rid of his old systems.