Robbo3

Feb 22, 2018
This. They fucked up and should have taken the L and honoured their orders. Now there's a bunch of us who no longer have an order and missed out on other sites because we were lead to believe we'd secured one. Fuck them, honestly.
The email I received was Amazon UK informing me that my account has been compromised, so therefore they had to cancel all pending orders, absolutely ridiculous way to treat a customer.

no1

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Probably not, but we'll probably get shafted with a few consoles. Shame really considering how much bigger the Sony brand is here compared to the states.
I'd say that but Sony Canada around 2 months ago downsized from an entire building with around 15 floors to one with maybe 2-3.

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
So BB Canada officially spoke up concerning the system and essentially echoed what was already known in that it will simply go up on the 24th and once they're gone they are gone forever. Basically at midnight the listing will go up, site will crash, when it comes back up most people will see a out of stock screen and that will be it. Yay.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
So BB Canada officially spoke up concerning the system and essentially echoed what was already known in that it will simply go up on the 24th and once they're gone they are gone forever. Basically at midnight the listing will go up, site will crash, when it comes back up most people will see a out of stock screen and that will be it. Yay.

Man that's some stupid shit. I don't see why we can't preorder. Makes no sense.

darkwing

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017

that is one sick way to test the servers

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Man that's some stupid shit. I don't see why we can't preorder. Makes no sense.

Its really shitty, I genuinely dont understand how they choose to celebrate a sales milestone by making their fan base have mass anxiety trying to obtain a rare system. Just put it out with no limited number and call it a day. This whole 50k limit is dumb.

potatohead

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Earthbound
Its really shitty, I genuinely dont understand how they choose to celebrate a sales milestone by making their fan base have mass anxiety trying to obtain a rare system. Just put it out with no limited number and call it a day. This whole 50k limit is dumb.
I would guess it is a Manufacturing cost consideration each console is slightly more expensive to make so they don't want to create more than finite 50k

But that approach might be interesting

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I would guess it is a Manufacturing cost consideration each console is slightly more expensive to make so they don't want to create more than finite 50k

But that approach might be interesting

I assume there is some type of manufacturing issues across the board since they can't seem to keep regular ps4 pro consoles in store. I'm still struggling between keeping my Spider-Man pro. My wife said the red is obnoxious lol. But the all gloss finish on the 500 million bersion is obnoxious to me so were at a crossroads

Jashobeam

Oct 27, 2017
really hope ebay throws up another site wide promo, would take the sting out paying sculper prices. Either way, one way or another, I must have this in my possession.

Oct 28, 2017
Good luck to Amazon buyers today. Just checked my Very order and still there so should be safe now (crosses everything and won't step on cracked lines in the pavement)

Agamer92

Jan 12, 2018
Good luck, my Currys order is still there so I'm one less person you have to fight against.
Amazon servers should hopefully hold up better than Smyth's at least

Ashler

Oct 27, 2017

"Due to a technical error, pre-orders for the 500 Million Limited Edition PS4 Pro Console went live before the announced time, and some customers were able to order multiple units. This is unfair to those who had planned to order at the announced time. All customer orders for the console have therefore been cancelled, please check your email for more information if you had placed an order.

Pre-orders will now be available from 10am (BST) on Wednesday 15th, August, limited to one unit per customer."

On the page's description.

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
"Due to a technical error, pre-orders for the 500 Million Limited Edition PS4 Pro Console went live before the announced time, and some customers were able to order multiple units. This is unfair to those who had planned to order at the announced time. All customer orders for the console have therefore been cancelled, please check your email for more information if you had placed an order.

Pre-orders will now be available from 10am (BST) on Wednesday 15th, August, limited to one unit per customer."

On the page's description.
There is nothing like this on mobile. Strange.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh my gosh its like 5 am but I want one as insurance in case I cant get one on friday do I sleep or try for this??!?!?!?

dailystruggg.jpg

NZerker12

Oct 25, 2017
Managed to get the 20th Anniversary Grey PS4 so won't bother with this. Good luck to everyone here.

I Did preorder the controller though. Love clear plastic controllers.

Agamer92

Jan 12, 2018
Does Amazon have a pre-order for the gold headset already up or going up at 10am

I looked at GAME and it was £74 which is an extra £5 >.>