• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think people are vastly underestimating what a 5GB/s SSD means in practice. It's gonna be very interesting to see how PS5 games use this technology.

Also, for those bored, this ain't for you. Sony will do the usual blow-out. Media outlets will still have a field-day with this, though.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Am I forgetful but isn't this the exact kind of Cerny breakdown was how the PS4 was first really talked about?

People need to chill.

base_two

Oct 27, 2017
This should not have been promoted as a PS5 reveal to the general public. What were they thinking? Should have just dropped this on Youtube all at once and called it a day.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't know who is this presentation for, regular players don't really care about this, hardcore ones know all about this. everyone wants to see games or tech demos which isn't happening.

I don't mind seeing a tech demo for sure. But not sure why anyone expected games at this event..at best maybe a teaser? But doubt we can see anything more than that in a tech talk...which they highlighted this would be

dragonbane

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
So the RAM is also 100 GB/s faster for games? Since I presume the 10 GB at 560GB/s are referring to the game RAM while the X has 448GB/s throughout

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
this is fascinating. exactly how a console reveal should go. might watch again later tonight with the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.