• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
images

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017

Pretty good set.

Black people problems are black people problems no matter where in the world you are though. I got these same questions when I was in Japan.

ErichWK

Oct 25, 2017
Sandy Eggo
I don't really have a photo for this but I thought it was really fucking funny.. But! My Friend got her car stolen and had a shit ton of "Save the Date" letters for her wedding next year. The person who stole her car mailed out all the letters! Mine being in that pile, haha.

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really have a photo for this but I thought it was really fucking funny.. But! My Friend got her car stolen and had a shit ton of "Save the Date" letters for her wedding next year. The person who stole her car mailed out all the letters! Mine being in that pile, haha.

I wouldn't even be mad anymore after that, like thanks for saving me the trip

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Yo. NGL, that blue Vita is fire. I wanna get my hands on one.
I have that one, it's pretty sweet. It was Japan only though, which means O is accept and X is cancel (unless you hack it). I have the blue one as my official Vita and then I have the orange one (also sweet) as my modded one. I love the Vita so much :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.