• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
You know it's 2020 New Game+ when The massive flooding and spider Invasion in Australia is already old news.

10% of Global trade halted.

2f8aa347ef8e1771.jpg

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness

This is amazing!

Truth. I've been trying to be more careful with what cookies I allow lately and good god it's frustrating.
I have just accepted that my entire personality is available online lol

That's why you need to use a browser that can manage cookies with the privacy of its users in mind (Firefox) and add-ons to block unwanted cookies and trackers (Privacy Badger).

Last edited:

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
This is probably not the thread to ask, but how did the shipyard thing even happen? I feel bad for whoever is responsible because, even if it's totally their fault, they must be in SO much trouble over halting 10% of all global shipping.

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
I use Firefox (with TCP enabled), but it doesn't stop the annoying messages. If anything I get more messages now, possibly as some cookies are automatically blocked.

Short of using an adblocker add-on with a list to remove these messages (like Easylist Cookie, among others), you can't really do anything about these. But Firefox (and Privacy Badger) will ensure the cookies you accepted on different sites will stay in their lane and not track you across the internet.

Lafazar

Oct 25, 2017
Bern, Switzerland
I use Firefox (with TCP enabled), but it doesn't stop the annoying messages. If anything I get more messages now, possibly as some cookies are automatically blocked.
addons.mozilla.org

I don't care about cookies – Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox (en-US)

Download I don't care about cookies for Firefox. Get rid of cookie warnings from almost all websites!
chrome.google.com

I don't care about cookies

Remove cookie warnings from almost all websites! The EU regulations require that any website using tracking cookies must get…

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.