BitsandBytes

Dec 16, 2017
Going to have to disagree. I do not see any shade or "jab" being thrown at any competition.

This is a comment in regards to feedback from how they have provided information on their next-gen console/plans. This has nothing to do with how another company is receiving their feedback. This is about how Xbox is receiving their feedback and his reply to the fans. like how he has always been since becoming head of xbox....

hmmmmmm... and Xbox has literally showed the whole console, how to dismantle it, how it fits in server racks, multiple bullet points on how the architecture works and much more that i don't need to list. So i dont understand your comment ..

I should've said had kept things close for Microsoft......though we only got most of this info last month.

I'm surprised they have had such feedback and don't remember any such complaints coming up about it on forums. Maybe I missed it. Even so Phil was saying last E3 they have beats of news and what they have done and shown with Series X is inline with what they previously did with One X.

Sony I don't get. Why they haven't revealed more so far I don't know. Maybe it will make more sense when they do?

JamRock7

Banned
Aug 19, 2019
FL
shinobi-is-cool.png
Starfield??

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like May is going to be likely. I want to see more of the UI and games running real time

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
Seems like May is going to be likely. I want to see more of the UI and games running real time

There's been fairly well-sourced rumours that the Series X UI is going to just be an evolution of the Xbox One UI, and that is part of the impetus behind all of the structural changes they are making to it the past few updates, to make it simpler and quicker.

As far as games go, I'd take a few minutes of raw footage of just about anything right now, haha. Christ, give me Madden footage if you must.

GFP_RYU

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I want the following exclusives to happen

ninja gaiden xsx

new sci fi rpg single player offline that has armors like Anthem with gundam mechas

an exclusive that can rival Sony's Uncharted or TLoU

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Me and the Mrs might pass out when we see fable. Its the only ganes she has loved in the last 12 years. She's not a huge gamer but for some reason fable 2 just got her. She normally just plays things like the sims.

I hope fable is amazing!

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
There's been fairly well-sourced rumours that the Series X UI is going to just be an evolution of the Xbox One UI, and that is part of the impetus behind all of the structural changes they are making to it the past few updates, to make it simpler and quicker.

As far as games go, I'd take a few minutes of raw footage of just about anything right now, haha. Christ, give me Madden footage if you must.

Give my crysis

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
If the Series S is a smaller, less power hungry, all-digital discount Series X I'll probably go with Xbox this gen. Who would have thunk it...