Votes: 53 12.1%
  • I don't plan/not sure on playing the game

Votes: 117 26.7%

• Total voters

Deleted member 17289

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you still have BestBuy GCU you can get the game at discount, EA sells their PC games physical, which is a box with an Origin code, that's how i got mine. $48 bucks plus tax.

Sky87

Oct 27, 2017
Has 4K/HDR been confirmed for X? If so, i'll be getting it for my OLED. If not, Origin Premier.

NANA

Oct 26, 2017
Was planning on subscribing for a month but then they revealed the Steam version, I'm getting it there.

flaxknuckles

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not really interested in it because while it gets all these amazing previews it looks kinda bland to me. I can't really explain but none of what I've seen looks exciting (especially the main character who looks like a goofy goober). I am thinking about subscribing for Need for Speed Heat and then I'd end up trying out Star Wars Fallen Jedi because why not. But I'll probably just wait until Need for Speed is super cheap and buy it outright.

MrNelson

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Buying it

I essentially get $22 off from Best Buy thanks to GCU ($12 off) and the $10 reward for preordering. It's an Origin key, but not that big of a deal since the Steam version launches Origin anyways.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
I'd purchase it...when it goes to 50%+ off eventually.

But these sub base services definitely make an argument to save even more money if you don't care about almost indefinite access to it

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Either sub for the month of Premier or buy cheap on Steam. Depends on when I get around to buying/playing it.

PC-tan

Feb 25, 2018
My original plan was to get premium and then if I liked it I would pre-order the game on Steam. The issue to that is that this game will not have a one week early release like other premium releases.

So I might as well just get it on Steam, I have doubts that I would be able to finish it in one month anyway. I would also like the pre-order stuff as well.

If the game turns out to be bad I can just refund it on Steam, so problem solved for me.

I did want to sign up for premium ans I likely should have, since it looks like the need for speed game is out right now. And I could have gotten 2 months of the service for the price of one.

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
Got it on Steam.
Kind of testing the waters to see if any EA games even interest me anymore

Oct 25, 2017
New York
EA Access premier for Need For Speed Heat and Star Wars. I'll also check out Madden, PvZ & Sea of Solitude while I'm in.

I would probably keep a sub if they had NHL on pc.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
I'd purchase it...when it goes to 50%+ off eventually.

But these sub base services definitely make an argument to save even more money if you don't care about almost indefinite access to it
Yeah my plan is to sub for a month then, if really like it, buy on a steep discount. Much easier to justify $15 for a game I'm still unsure of versus buying 3-4x the price and playing it once and moving on.

Oct 25, 2017
Normally I'd buy it, but there are too many other games I want to play before things pick up again next April. I'll rent it for $15, then move on.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
I have Origin Access Premier, so I'll play it there first. But I also have it on my Steam account too. I'm good to go either way.

smocaine

Oct 30, 2019
Is there a free trial for this Premier thing? I got like 4 months of Game Pass free from a Dell/Alienware thingy (+2 months extra free for signing up for recursive billing, then cancelling immediately). Hoping for something similar here.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
20$ vs 80$ (In canada)... Especially for a Single Player game that probably doesn't have a ton of replayability... The decision is easy

I'm super hyped for it tho! Even if, for some reason, it takes me more than a month to clear, 40$ is still cheaper than 80

Deleted member 4274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, i have Origin Premier! So it's like game pass? They release new games on the platform as well, and I won't need to purchase it?

piratethingy

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Is Madden on PC? If it is I'll get premier cause I could play a season or two but if not I'll just buy Star Wars on steam.

Edit: it appears Madden did come to PC this year (thought I remembered that) so I'm going to sign up for premier now and play around with it. Can't wait for Star Wars!

iiicon

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Grabbed a month of premier before the start of the month to get that bonus month. Easy choice. As a bonus, I get to play Plague Tale as well.

xeroborn55

Oct 27, 2017
I've got $50 credit on steam so it will actually be cheaper for me to buy it there then premiere. I dont generally care much for subscription services anyway

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I bought it off of Steam. I know I could have signed up for Premiere for a month or two instead, but I don't think I would be interested in the other games. I have enough faith in Respawn to purchase it and maybe want to replay it again someday.

Deleted member 4274

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You have Premier yet you don't know what it is?
I never saw NEW game releases on there. Just shit like Crysis 3 and Battlefront. I'm also a wasteful idiot when it comes subscriptions. I just bought the year option, and then never use it. Ahhhhh, unchecked consumerism... I barely even play video games, lol.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
I have Basic so I'll try it. If I really really like it, will buy it, if not, I'll wait until it drops there

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
I never saw NEW game releases on there. Just shit like Crysis 3 and Battlefront. I'm also a wasteful idiot when it comes subscriptions. I just bought the year option, and then never use it. Ahhhhh, unchecked consumerism... I barely even play video games, lol.
hmm.. you sure you don't have BASIC and not Premier? Premier gets new games, Basic doesn't.

Deleted member 8860

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Origin Access (Basic). I'm not in a rush to play it at the moment, but if I shrink my backlog enough before Fallen Order hits the lower tier, I might pay a little more for Premier.