• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Raspyberry

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lots of egs exclusives, very disappointing in that, just release on both. No Steam no buy was trending so that was good to see. Also persona 4 Golden is good to see as well. 👍

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Liked this show. No pre-conceived expectations, no idea what would be shown, pretty much everything was a surprise and there were many games of interest, have some work to do wishlisting stuff. And the nicest production values and generally nicest most everything of these shows so far. Guinea pig!

Thanks to Uzzy for helping keep track of things.

Nov 28, 2017
Overall, okay stream, minus the EGS exclusives. Felt it was a bit too long.

But, dear god, that Gloomwood dev got screwed big time, and the remaining audience on both, YouTube and Twitch, thought it was some after credits Avengers reveal of Bloodborne PC to end the show.

Hope the dev gets some spotlight through PC Gamer via preview/first-look articles or some special coverage.

CupOfDoom

Dec 17, 2017
Man the saturation is real. Most of those indie games looked really well crafted, with varied art styles and undoubtedly made with heart, blood and sweat.
And still, I hardly felt anything during those 2 hours.
A couple of years ago, many of those games would have been on my wishlist instantly, but now I have played so many deckbuilders, roguelikes ( and lites), retro shooters, sims ... Its a blessing and a curse
Yeah, every time an indie trailer was shown, I just thought "there are five more games just like that on steam/itch right now". Like even in the specific genre of "games where you run an RPG item shop" I could list three games, two of which I have yet to play.

I do feel for the indie devs working overtime to make their passion project but, there are just way to many games released on a daily basis these days for me to be especially excited for any one of them. At least in trailer form.

Ravio-li

Dec 24, 2018
Puh... was missing a highlight for me at the end, but I got a few titles out of this.

Carto was looking cute, never heard of Evil genius before, defentily looking forward for EG2.
Paradise Killer, Shadows of doubt and gloomwood also looked interesting. The caracters in Potionomics looked cute and I haven't played a shopkeeper game before, so thats also cool.

Actually quite a lot of titles for me. Was just a bit draining to watch.

Fishook

Dec 20, 2017
It just seemed to be mostly full of recent popular genres that I have no interest if playing in very similar settings.

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
Okay show. Devolver has a couple nice looking games. Mortal Shell looked good. Not sure about Gloomwood...seems like Sir You're Being Hunted 2.

Felt like I wasted my time watching it.

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
Okay show. Devolver has a couple nice looking games. Mortal Shell looked good. Not sure about Gloomwood...seems like Sir You're Being Hunted 2.

Felt like I wasted my time watching it.
Is that game also like Thief? I'll have to check it out. I just played the Gloomwood demo and the sound design, level design, and the smart use of light and darkness are sublime.

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
Is that game also like Thief? I'll have to check it out. I just played the Gloomwood demo and the sound design, level design, and the smart use of light and darkness are sublime.

Not really. From what I've played it's a pretty simple game of avoiding robot hunters that are out to kill you.

But the overall look seems very similar.

nacimento

Oct 27, 2017
Terrible show, worst PC Gaming Show since it began. P4G was really the only big surprise, everything else was either known or nothing special.

Stacey

Banned
Feb 8, 2020
My hot take from this show, pc gaming is card, isometric, pixelated, survival, doom clones.

I did buy among trees and torchlight 3 though.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
I think that it's time for us to accept that CTR is not coming :(

iamlegendnoojjsi.gif

But in all seriousness, if the PC is getting Tony Hawk Mathematical Equation, then surely CTR must be in the works, too.

Last edited:

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
Terrible show, worst PC Gaming Show since it began. P4G was really the only big surprise, everything else was either known or nothing special.
Show put me to sleep, don't know how the last 20 mins ends, just reading the first page in the gaming section I didn't miss anything... P4G was the big announcement..

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
iamlegendnoojjsi.gif

But in all seriousness, if the PC is getting Tony Hawk Mathematical Equation, then surely CTR must be in the works, too.

Well Crash and Spyro ended on Humble Monthly shortly after launch so Activision obviously wasn't satisfied with sales. So after that i could see them not bother with CTR especially now when they ended GaaS support if i remember correctly.

Sibylus

Oct 25, 2017
Show was great, but it was an exhausting day that reminded me why I don't do e3 binges like this anymore lol. Saving most shows for later does me better.

dheophe

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sorry I asked about Windows 10 issue in here since I cannot found appropriate thread.

Just install Windows 10 update 2004. It seem that some background process constantly running (my cursor show loading icon). Someone also has this kind of issue?