Status
Not open for further replies.

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
In 2019 alone and excluding console exclusives and EGG Project but accouting for primary pc digital stores, there are over 1,500 releases.
It's crazy.
The review site I write for just brought on another reviewer, but there's still no way we can keep up with the constant deluge of games.
It doesn't help that aside from some exceptions, I'm probably going to bow out of reviewing new releases entirely. My age is starting to creep up on me, and grinding through 20+ hour games every week is taking its toll.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
It's crazy.
The review site I write for just brought on another reviewer, but there's still no way we can keep up with the constant deluge of games.
It doesn't help that aside from some exceptions, I'm probably going to bow out of reviewing new releases entirely. My age is starting to creep up on me, and grinding through 20+ hour games every week is taking its toll.
You are lucky you arent into 4x / Paradox Games. I swear to god, those games just fuck up any wish of completing my backlog.

Deleted member 11214

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Has there been any word on more Yakuza games coming to PC? It seems Sega has been really quiet about PC ports as of late.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017

acb2e2d556ef6c0638c4b46e863668877387e27f.png

Um...I need a wallpaper for this please.

NeoChaos

Oct 28, 2017
NorCal
Has there been any word on more Yakuza games coming to PC? It seems Sega has been really quiet about PC ports as of late.
Not yet. Sega's currently focused on releasing the translations of the Yakuza 3-5 remasters on PS4. Wouldn't be surprised if/when they announce PC versions after they get 5 out the door for PS4.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Not yet. Sega's currently focused on releasing the translations of the Yakuza 3-5 remasters on PS4. Wouldn't be surprised if/when they announce PC versions after they get 5 out the door for PS4.
Yeah, we'll get the PC announcements in Spring of 2020 is my guess.

Also, holy shit, 200 releases is insane.

claytonlee101

Oct 27, 2017
Finally replaying GTA V after dropping it 3 years ago and damn is it such a pretty game. One of the earlier missions have you climbing a building where you overlook the entire city and it was impressive.
Gonna force myself to finish it once and for all.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Yesterday I started playing Rise of The Tomb Rairder AKA Lara Falling Simulator

Adding to the fact that it looks gorgeous, the game is really, really fun. Though I'm way more interested in the background story of the Prophet than the Lara story as where I am in the campaign at least.

XL Hoodie

Oct 25, 2017
U.S.
I have a free month of Humble Monthly that I can give to a new subscriber if anyone wants it. Expires the 4th though so it has to be used on this month's bundle.

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope Flight Simulator has an ultra-easy baby mode where I can just chill out and fly through the night with a regular gamepad and not worry at all about anything. Sounds super chill to me.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope Flight Simulator has an ultra-easy baby mode where I can just chill out and fly through the night with a regular gamepad and not worry at all about anything. Sounds super chill to me.
Certainly sounds like they will have all kinds of options for that. They even talked about having an option to have a guided checklist experience so you will no longer go on the internet and get the response of "read the manual".

I'd say if you have played any of the Forza games then that probably gives you an idea of what they will do. You can make that game almost drive itself.

But they are definitely making it for the Sim crowd first and foremost, how they make it easier for everyone else will be interesting.

KarmaCow

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's been a while since I've bought a game with a large download at launch. Should I try to avoid the decryption process by downloading Destiny 2 (80GB+) right when it launches or will the servers be hammered? I recently upgraded my internet so right now I can preload it in 40 mins so I'm hoping it'll take about that long to download it launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.