• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freezard

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I almost quit Man of Medan but after like half the game things got more interesting. The only problem is I wanna see the characters die cause I heard it's cool but at the same time I wanna save them, thus none have died so far >_< Holy crap the controls are bad though and the jump scares are so artificial.

Gonna play the second game in co-op so that should hopefully be more fun.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017

3535.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

Mad

Oct 25, 2017
It's probably not helping as well because last year they had an item box that dropped if you started up the game that was selling on the community market for 15-20 dollars for like half a day before people all flooded it

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Steam users having taste:

store.steampowered.com

Twin Breaker: A Sacred Symbols Adventure on Steam

Twin Breaker is a story-driven brick breaking game molded in the style of ‘80s arcade classics like Arkanoid and Breakout.

Twin Breakers, the game starring Colin Moriarity and Chris Ray Gun, has a whopping 2 user reviews a week after launch lol.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Out of the non-completed requests, Silent Hill 2-4 are number 8 on the GOG community wishlist with almost 27, 500 votes.

Feels like a no-brainer for Konami to make some easy cash. Especially since those PC versions are still floating out there anyway.

Finaika

Dec 11, 2017
I almost quit Man of Medan but after like half the game things got more interesting. The only problem is I wanna see the characters die cause I heard it's cool but at the same time I wanna save them, thus none have died so far >_< Holy crap the controls are bad though and the jump scares are so artificial.

Gonna play the second game in co-op so that should hopefully be more fun.
I'm really enjoying it as well.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Possible leak of Humble Choice, thanks Kevin S from Discord (no idea of your nick here)

image0.jpg

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
Possible leak of Humble Choice, thanks Kevin S from Discord (no idea of your nick here)

image0.jpg
I doubt...I mean, the Uncertain was given for free several times, Ligthmatter was given for free, Shadows Awakening was bundled several times, there's a Tropico bundle running right now...pretty shitty bundle if true.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fae Tactics is really good. Like, secretly one of the best SRPGs around good. It is like sort of a stopgap between FFT and Into the Breach, where things have been streamlined a bit and units feel almost like puzzle pieces, but a lot more freeform and RPGish so it doesn't quite lose the RPG aspects that Into the Breach did.

Iron Danger is a fun concept too but the high price put me off, but have been tempted during its last few sales. Probably buy the bundle just for that. I love games that use time manipulation on a mechanical level.

Sunless games are both good too.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017

image0.jpg
if true I would get it for Fae Tactics alone :P

also reddit thread from 4 hours about it and why it is likely legit https://www.reddit.com/r/humblebundles/comments/j3menw/october_2020_humble_choice_games_leaked/

the main one being that very image is hosted on humble's blog https://blog.humblebundle.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/october2020_blog_header_v3.jpg

sheaaaa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

image0.jpg

I paused this month but this new one might actually be decent. I'd get it for Autonauts, Sunless Sky, Fae Tactics and Lightmatter. Rachel Foster is apparently really dodgy though?

merzpup

Oct 11, 2019
I'm on the verge of downloading Destiny 2. I haven't played Destiny since playing waaaaay too much in Year One, and getting out for my sanity at the end of the year. I've been seeing they're about to vault some campaign content and a few plants on Nov 10th iirc.

I'm actually dropping it this week haha. It's a great game; the raids are amazing, its scenography is by far the best one you'll get in a multiplayer game. But I just can't play that much... I could play without doing GM nightfalls and all that jazz of reaching the hard cap of the season, but it seems even finishing the season pass is too much grind for me, so it ends up being kind of pointless if you ask me.

I might get the new expansion and just play the new raid a few times and call it a day, but since I'm playing with random people from LFG discords it doesn't feel that engaging.

Katonix

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Spelunky 2 is a very hard game. I cant even beat the jungle area. I remember first one being difficult but not this much.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I kept telling myself they'd do one last update to coincide with the release of Crash 4, and announce a complete edition for all next gen consoles and PC.

Tizoc mentioned a rumour of a PC release being unlikely that got buried by the MGS news in last months thread - screw Activision if it's true!
Yes, CTR is not happening on PC anytime soon, the monetization elements a likely reason for that.
So barring a re-release to coincide with the PS5 and XS, as well as the next Ninty console, emulation si the one way to play it for the foreseeable future on PC :X
Believe me, I do want to be wrong and CTR gets a surprise sudden release on PC @_@

Crash 4 is heading to Switch and PC by next year however

Classy Tomato

Jun 2, 2019
Also welp

videocardz.com

NVIDIA pushes GeForce RTX 3070 launch back to October 29th - VideoCardz.com

NVIDIA pushes GeForce RTX 3070 graphics cards back. NVIDIA changes the launch date to October 29th NVIDIA has postponed the launch of its GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card by two weeks. The manufacture has already updated its webstore information. The cards will be available for sale on October...
So, 3060Ti may get released in late November then :/
Gonna pick up some indie games to help me get occupied until next year at least.

Oct 25, 2017

image0.jpg

Definitely one of the weakest Choice bundles so far, if true. Iron Danger and Rachel Foster were in the Deadlic bundle just a couple of months back. Isn't Goat of Duty just a meme game? I could swear it used to be free.

Oct 28, 2017
England
Yes, CTR is not happening on PC anytime soon, the monetization elements a likely reason for that.
So barring a re-release to coincide with the PS5 and XS, as well as the next Ninty console, emulation si the one way to play it for the foreseeable future on PC :X
Believe me, I do want to be wrong and CTR gets a surprise sudden release on PC @_@

Crash 4 is heading to Switch and PC by next year however

A shame to be sure, but if I had the choice between only getting CTR on PC or only getting Crash 4, I think I'd go for Crash 4.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
you tell him, and also, kick him in the nads for such a bad opinion. TEW1 is the dopest shit.

2... well... you know...

:(
I here mixed opinions on which of the 2 is better, I should consider playing it for spooktober along with a Castlevania game, but from reading about its techinical issues, I'd wait til I got a stronger rig next year and play EW1 then XP

Honestly, I don't trust difficulty levels for some games from the PS360 era and ones that migrated to the PS4 era.

Also, no need to be so rude, I wouldn't kick you in the nuts, nor the face, nor the teeth, nor the armpits, nor your chest, nor a broken ankle.
I'm not an Australian ya know.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.