• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I figured they edited an old post with the answer, but I figured it would be limited to a mod post and that it would be contained within a single post, so I was busy searching for mod posts related to Doom. It doesn't help that I haven't been paying attention to every other member so I was completely unaware of excelsiorlef's Doom thing

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
The hardest choices require the strongest wills.
JbG5aIu.gif

SideMatt

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Been thinking about the challenges until I realized that I just ended up lurking haha. I don't really get why that user is Doom, but that was a pretty cool challenge.

Deleted member 30411

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
So Thanos' revenge for us getting half the stones is to leak the footage? Smart move you purple bastard. Change my tag. I am no Avenger after seeing what I saw. Feels like Bird Box. I would happily sacrifice half of my very few remaining brain cells to undo that snap.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So Thanos' revenge for us getting half the stones is to leak the footage? Smart move you purple bastard. Change my tag. I am no Avenger after seeing what I saw. Feels like Bird Box. I would happily sacrifice half of my very few remaining brain cells to undo that snap.

wait, did I miss something?

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is this another trick challenge?
Unless we're supposed to find a pic in this thread, the only tricks I could imagine are either
1. He thinks people will think of Everest (which seems way too simple because Olympus Mons isn't exactly a secret)
2. He's going to argue the one on the asteroid Vesta is bigger, but then he's kind of cheating since since it and Olympus Mons are actually so close in size that inaccuracies in measurement or even just where you define the "base" to be could have either being taller

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Unless we're supposed to find a pic in this thread, the only tricks I could imagine are either
1. He thinks people will think of Everest (which seems way too simple because Olympus Mons isn't exactly a secret)
2. He's going to argue the one on the asteroid Vesta is bigger, but then he's kind of cheating since since it and Olympus Mons are actually so close in size that inaccuracies in measurement or even just where you define the "base" to be could have either being taller

The only other potential trick I can think of is:

We're in the Marvel universe. I'm not exactly up on my Marvel mountain-lore, but if there's a bigger fictitious mountain on some planet somewhere, that might be what we're going for.