OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
And so the space stone passes to the Avengers. Four of the six stones are now in their control.

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
For winning the meme vote challenge, FliXFantatier has been given the tag "Master of the Reality Stone"

Congrats dude.

Plainswalker

Apr 14, 2018
Canada
He was actually referring to Gregor Cleagane.
So now that the challenge is over this was my reasoning. Someone suggested the Mountain, showing a picture of the current Mountain, but he asked if there was such a thing as a "Bigger Mountain" like the "Bigger Luke" meme. Actually, there is. The Mountain from season 1, Conan Stevens, is actually three inches taller than the current Mountain...thus, he's the Bigger Mountain and the tallest Mountain in the solar system.

But it seems like it wasn't really a riddle and he was just going for the straight answer. And now I will dissolve again.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Doom thinks you Avengers talk too much.

Heroes should be likeable not whiny children

I barely talk at all. Bask in my charisma.

Gator-going-down-a-natural-water-slide.gif

Professor Lich

Resettlement Advisor
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What if the Mind Stone challenge id a really hard math problem...

But we have to use common core to solve it!

Professor Lich

Resettlement Advisor
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Do we get a sweet title if we join LatvERA? I'd totally sign up if it was 'Doomed' or something like that.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Actually, anyone who posts the phrase this late should get a 50-50 chance of getting snapped, but if they don't get snapped their tag is Great Lakes Avenger

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017