• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TinfoilHatsROn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wait I'm on neither list. Does that mean I'm the Antman of this whole thing, existing in a quantum state of being banned/unbanned?

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
tumblr_mbszqlgazu1qkf9ito1_250.gif

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got snapped, which means we're the future of the franchise and y'all gotta fight Thanos for us.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
A temporary farewell to all who perished. Thankfully, it's a comic book movie, and you're all too profitable to stay dead, so you'll be back soon.

Nox Potens

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It appears that I survived. To the fallen; we will avenge you!

Time to gather together and punch Thanos in the dick.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a good transparent "The Fallen" bit of text I could use? If not, I'll just slap dash something together. Thanks in advance.

TinfoilHatsROn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gimme Antman tag B-Dubs

Edit: Since-Wait I'm on neither list. Does that mean I'm the Antman of this whole thing, existing in a quantum state of being banned/unbanned?

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
mr stark im not feeling great gonna clock off early take a personal day thx ill text you if im coming into work tmmw