• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apzu

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
From all the Bakugo praise and talking the faults of the series :P
Do you people really praise Bakugo? Damn....

this is why I like this thread.... DEKU SUCK!!
He does...

Wait, what? Is that official or just guessing?

Damn, you really said Thriller Bark was the best arc huh?
That should be a perma ban.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017

I knew it, nobody can resist the bad boy Kanki.

latest

Kingdom is seriously very good, no joke there. I always looking to convert people to it.

Oh I read this one last year. Took me a week to binge read everything. So many chapters... thank god 🤣

Now I'm waiting for the chapters to pile up again to go back to reading it. I really liked the story but I just can't with the pacing if there isn't more than 1 chapter to read.

1 week? Damn you went in hard lol very hard. Drop by the official OT to comment on the chapters whenever you feel like it.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Ousen is the goat.
The manga keeps trying to push Riboku as his equal but I'm no fool - He's one step above every one else in the damn manga, past or present.

Apzu

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
Seems like it.

It's official guessing
Right... I mean it's entirely possible, but I think we'll only have about 25 more chapters this year. Who knows if that will be enough. But if we do have a chapter title for every strawhat that would take 7 more chapters. Though there is always other characters names between SHs titles, so 14+ chapters untill we get every single one of them.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017

Apzu

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
We recognize greatness. BakuGOAT carries that series
Smh

People wave the Bakugo Toki and Yamato flags around here
Fixed it.

1 week? Damn you went in hard lol very hard. Drop by the official OT to comment on the chapters whenever you feel like it.
Yes, yes I did. I would start reading early in the morning and when I looked at the clock again it was alredy 3 am. It was a really fun week.

Ousen is the goat.
The manga keeps trying to push Riboku as his equal but I'm no fool - He's one step above every one else in the damn manga, past or present.
He truly is. But no matter, to me Duke Hyou will always be the best

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That's what I like to hear brother. Have you read any Ultimate Spider-Man lately?
I got pretty into it but stopped around Christmas, but I've recently been thinking of hopping back in. The beginning is pretty plain intro to Spider-Man but it got better as I read it.
I knew it, nobody can resist the bad boy Kanki.

latest

Kingdom is seriously very good, no joke there. I always looking to convert people to it.
Lol yep, Kanki is awesome.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
I know I know you guys all thinking "but Edo that Kanki dude is too much kawaii, what about some hardcore characters"... say no more I got you, I present to you Yontawa.

074e8d2a8092da0d6eb4771c53d28b6a.jpg

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Part 5 sucks. If it didn't have Bruno and the Boss talking to himself it would be actually bad instead of just disappointing. The ending really sucks.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Tried out the demo for Immortals Fenyx Rising. Gameplay is more fun than it looks, but holy hell, I cannot stand Zeus and Prometheus's commentary

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
Part 5 sucks. If it didn't have Bruno and the Boss talking to himself it would be actually bad instead of just disappointing. The ending really sucks.
It definetly has some plot oddities but the same could be said for every other part I've seen. And it more than makes up for it with how good the characters are, even the antagonists (I really enjoyed all of the La Squadra members). Although part 3 has the best ending imo.

I actually found part 4 overall to be the most dissapointing, but that was mostly because some friends hyped it up a bit too much for me.

The impressions I've heard of part 6 are pretty mixed, which actually makes very excited to see where I stand (hehe) on it when the anime gets to it.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I love part 6, but it is wall to wall tomfoolery and nutty stand powers. If you're not prepared for peak bullshit, than you might not like it.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Part 6 has the best protagonist and a great setting. Although I do think it has the weakest side characters of the parts. I still prefer it over 5, and the only gripe I constantly see about it has to do with the ending. It doesn't matter though. I'm waiting for Steel Ball Run, the real manga GOAT.

Isn't there a JoJo event in April? That's gotta be it right?

Yeah but it's speculation if it'll be revealed.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I told them We Are and the anniversary mix is the best opening in the series. And I was right.
I should really watch more of the anime. One Piece OPs are a huge blind spot for me
Yea but I couldn't do all that on my phone, and my old laptop was too dusty for me to bother anymore. Now though...
Lotus about to ball out
BakuLegend
People wave the Bakugo and Yamato flags around here
Loudly and proudly
I got pretty into it but stopped around Christmas, but I've recently been thinking of hopping back in. The beginning is pretty plain intro to Spider-Man but it got better as I read it.
I'm probably a bit biased but I love almost every bit of Ultimate Spider-Man lol, except maybe some of the immediate post Ultimatum stuff. Try getting to the Public Scrutiny arc and see if it hasn't grabbed you yet, but it might do that earlier in the Legacy arc an arc before

Did you get to the Learning Curve arc? Issues #8-13? Spider-Man vs The Kingpin(plus The Enforcers and Electro)

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
Part 6 has the best protagonist and a great setting. Although I do think it has the weakest side characters of the parts. I still prefer it over 5, and the only gripe I constantly see about it has to do with the ending. It doesn't matter though. I'm waiting for Steel Ball Run, the real manga GOAT.
The only thing I know about part 6 is that it has a female protagonist, so I'm very glad to hear that. Although it will be very hard to top Jotaro and Joseph :P

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
They got to interview someone about what went down with the TPN anime because it sounds like one of the oddest things in years

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm probably a bit biased but I love almost every bit of Ultimate Spider-Man lol, except maybe some of the immediate post Ultimatum stuff. Try getting to the Public Scrutiny arc and see if it hasn't grabbed you yet, but it might do that earlier in the Legacy arc an arc before

Did you get to the Learning Curve arc? Issues #8-13? Spider-Man vs The Kingpin(plus The Enforcers and Electro)
That's actually next up for me lol. I'll read it soon.
I've enjoyed the last two chapters a lot. I'm starting to like where this is going.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
The demo played like slightly better FF XV so I noped the hell out of the remake with great quickness.

The best game last year was probably Hades.

Status
Not open for further replies.