• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
Also I was genuinely surprised Yamato wasn't top 10, I may be remembering wrong but I thought he was above 10 in every or almost every region in the midterm results?

Also damn Chopper had quite a drop compared to previous polls, I feel like I remember him always being in the top 10 before

Oct 25, 2017
Also I was genuinely surprised Yamato wasn't top 10, I may be remembering wrong but I thought he was above 10 in every or almost every region in the midterm results?

Also damn Chopper had quite a drop compared to previous polls, I feel like I remember him always being in the top 10 before

Chopper's probably way more popular in Japan than in the rest of the world.

OP
OP
Reyes
Alright again maybe Oda is doing the whole color spread of 50 characters for the interactions.

Roger meeting Ace while he is trying to hang with Luffy & Sabo and the three with Yamato.

Rayleigh Oden and Whitebeard drinking.

Sanji and Pudding interacting.

Hancock getting angry Nami is so close to Luffy.

ETC

The possibilities are pretty cool on what it could be.

Lotus Tace

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Black Maria's robe will magically be back on her body when we cut back to them

Kado

Feb 11, 2021
Black Maria will just have tasteful spiderweb nipple covers. Or don a skin-tight spiderweb suit so Robin's arms get stuck to her.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017

lol if it were determined by the average ranking in each region Ace would get kicked out of the top 10

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Ace staying power is legendary
Oda's editor about to convince him to resurrect him
Ellie gets out at 2.

Hope she will be okay 🙏
Tace Lotus Blackleg-sanji1
Fingers crossed bro everything should be fine
Alright again maybe Oda is doing the whole color spread of 50 characters for the interactions.

Roger meeting Ace while he is trying to hang with Luffy & Sabo and the three with Yamato.

Rayleigh Oden and Whitebeard drinking.

Sanji and Pudding interacting.

Hancock getting angry Nami is so close to Luffy.

ETC

The possibilities are pretty cool on what it could be.

Lotus Tace
Safe to assume it's gonna be a where's Waldo type party thing
Ugh sad news from family, my uncle had to be taken to the hospital last night cause of heart palpitations
Hope he recovers swiftly!!
Getting closer to the reality of Black Superman

Stunner911 Lotus Tace Blackleg-sanji1
Give it to me

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
Oda does another gag of Franky giving a big thumbs up in the sky only this time he's actually dead

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nah to your Nah to my Nah :P

Nah to your nah of my nah to your original nah

Oda does another gag of Franky giving a big thumbs up in the sky only this time he's actually dead

One%20Piece%20Manga%20-%20592%20-%2001.jpg

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious if Franky never really recovered from beating down Usopp, popularity wise, for some people

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah looking through all the previous polls posted in the other thread Franky is the only straw hat who's never been in the top 10. His highest placement was 13th and he's just gone down from there over time

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be honest out of all the strawhats franky's gags and comedy beats kinda lame compared to the rest of the strawhats imo too

Status
Not open for further replies.