Dale Copper

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
No NBA and no one piece today.
source.gif

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
been watching OG Yugioh recently. I don't care if the English dub is a botched censured monstrosity. Seto Kaiba in this dub is the greatest anime rival of all time.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
im gonna watch episode 937 meanwhile Control installs.

idk why i can't get into watching the anime weekly like you guys

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
im gonna watch episode 937 meanwhile Control installs.

idk why i can't get into watching the anime weekly like you guys
I just pick and choose what One Piece episode to watch. Can't deal with the anime pacing.

Also nice avatar. I'm digging Kaiju No. 8 a lot myself. It also helps that I think the color art for it is ace.

So does anyone know when Golden Kamuy is going to be available to read for the subscription service? My friend saw it on his feed 2 weeks ago so it's going to happen at some point.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I just pick and choose what One Piece episode to watch. Can't deal with the anime pacing.

Also nice avatar. I'm digging Kaiju No. 8 a lot myself. It also helps that I think the color art for it is ace.

i really like the neon glow, reminiscent of Pacific Rim.

idk if Del Toro came up with that idea but i really like how Kaiju 9 seems a bit like Pacific Rim with the classification of kaijus and the disposals crews.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
been watching OG Yugioh recently. I don't care if the English dub is a botched censured monstrosity. Seto Kaiba in this dub is the greatest anime rival of all time.
Dub kaiba is even better the the Japanese one, was playing the mobile game duel links which had the dub and Japanese voice overs during the duels and the Japanese VA goes a bit too ham with some of the lines. Too aggression and not enough smarm. Dub Kaiba is like that tryhard highschool bully but he just reaches that level where it just works there's just enough class in his insults and earnestness in his voice that enjoy hearing his putdowns.

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
Saw the last 2 episodes of the anime. I know people are mixed on the whole aura thing, including myself, but the extra flashiness kind of works for me when it involves the kind of "Ryou" Luffy is trying to achieve.

Nah.
When the scabbards stab Kaido in the anime they'll definetly pull out some more auras.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.