Not open for further replies.

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
1 Week until Sulong Army
75b87db84c98cdef17d415296e02dd41.gif

(For real though, fair fight they can't lose against Kaido right?)

Was this animated by the person who did Soba Mask's kick?
Kaido gonna be doing this to the Minks by the end of the chapter.
tenor.gif

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Jiren is the best

Parts of GT were really cool. Baby is one of the best DB villains and i love his design. SS4 is also miles better than red blue pink and whatever super saiyans Super has except UI cause UI is siiiick.

Super was fun to watch but i wouldn't say it was particularly good. ToP was cool action and the trunks arc had good stuff. It also introduced some cool characters like Hit and Jiren. The writing was pretty bad most of the time though.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Kaido gonna be doing this to the Minks by the end of the chapter.
tenor.gif
Lol idk man, with what one kid did against BM's crew, what I can picturetheir soldiers along with their two kings doing goes beyond what I can picture Kaido doing. for now.
Dont think it did off the top of my head PW4 only had the opening and only certain ones due to the mess licensing can be
Finally. Thank you! Only one that can be counted on.

Songs from the OST/score? Or Openings like Dragon Ball games have as DLC now?

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
cool in concept but the execution was shit
That's most of Dragon Ball in a nutshell :P

There's a reason why the speculation always ends up more interesting than what actually happens, outside of some exceptions of course (Kale and Caulifla were fantastic).

I still remember the episode with Jiren's "backstory" and how much of a buzzkill it was in terms of hype, it was quite hillarious.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Songs from the OST/score? Or Openings like Dragon Ball games have as DLC now?
The latter. The tracklist is

We Are!/Hiroshi KITADANI
Believe/Folder 5
Hikari E/The Babystars
BON VOYAGE!/BON-BON BLANCO
Kokoro no Chizu/BOYSTYLE
We Are! & Straw Hat Pirates Ver./7 Straw Hat Pirate Crew
Jungle P/5050
We Go!/Hiroshi KITADANI
HANDS UP!/Kota SHINZATO
Wake up!/AAA
We Can!/Kishidan & Hiroshi Kitadani
Dear friends/TRIPLANE
Horizon Knot/TRIPLANE
Family/7 Straw Hat Pirate Crew

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The latter. The tracklist is

We Are!/Hiroshi KITADANI
Believe/Folder 5
Hikari E/The Babystars
BON VOYAGE!/BON-BON BLANCO
Kokoro no Chizu/BOYSTYLE
We Are! & Straw Hat Pirates Ver./7 Straw Hat Pirate Crew
Jungle P/5050
We Go!/Hiroshi KITADANI
HANDS UP!/Kota SHINZATO
Wake up!/AAA
We Can!/Kishidan & Hiroshi Kitadani
Dear friends/TRIPLANE
Horizon Knot/TRIPLANE
Family/7 Straw Hat Pirate Crew
Damn...I thought they meant the score when they announced it. (Good they got Hands Up in there though)
Thanks though, I finally closure.
Now I know Project Dawn undelivered on everything that interested me about it.
I read through Kaiju 8 last night and I'm loving it so far.
KAIJU 8!!!!!!

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Goten seriously needs something. He is one of the MC's 2 sons ffs. They were saying he has the greatest potential when he got introduced. Never has a character that should be important been so sidelined.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My favorite thing about following Kaiju 8 going forward: digital first/only aka no leaks/spoilers to avoid, we all find out together the way it was meant to. Wish Jump would take the ever decreasing circulation numbers as a push to release digital first.
(My actual favorite parts are the art and Kikoru)

Anyway, fun fact: With the serialization of Kaiju 8, Psyren now has three former assistants that worked on it with series running in Jump/Jump+ concurrently. Iwashiro was the best SJ teacher all along.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kaiju 8 is great, it has the potential if it keeps up
it's a simple setup and so far executes it well. I love that the main character is 32 and still aiming for his dream. A nice change up from usual shonen series.
here is hoping it last enough so it can have an anime adaptation
It's not on weekly shonen jump is it? It'll probably last longer on a less competitive magazine, idk if it'll ever get an anime tho. Here's hoping it's good and does.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
But he's being a family man, not going ultra mega instinct and beating Jiren
He doesn't need to be the strongest, just on the stronger side. Dude was about to become the next Yamcha. ToP helped his image out a ton post Buu saga
Goten seriously needs something. He is one of the MC's 2 sons ffs. They were saying he has the greatest potential when he got introduced. Never has a character that should be important been so sidelined.
I agree, Goten was set up for success but they done nothing with him. I've always had a dream of them splitting up the cast. On some X-Men Team Blue and Team Gold shit. Send Goku and Vegeta out in space with Beerus in one show and focus on Gohan, Goten, and Trunks on Earth in a different show.
it's a simple setup and so far executes it well. I love that the main character is 32 and still aiming for his dream. A nice change up from usual shonen series.

It's not on weekly shonen jump is it? It'll probably last longer on a less competitive magazine, idk if it'll ever get an anime tho. Here's hoping it's good and does.
Yeah it feels refreshing in all the right ways. Not sure if it's in the weekly magazine proper, but if it's not it should be. An anime for Kaiju 8 seems like a no brained further down the line
For DB sure, im surprised it took them this long for the concept to be utilized in it.
I guess

Oct 27, 2017
He doesn't need to be the strongest, just on the stronger side. Dude was about to become the next Yamcha. ToP helped his image out a ton post Buu saga

I agree, Goten was set up for success but they done nothing with him. I've always had a dream of them splitting up the cast. On some X-Men Team Blue and Team Gold shit. Send Goku and Vegeta out in space with Beerus in one show and focus on Gohan, Goten, and Trunks on Earth in a different show.

This would be the smart thing to do which is why it will never happen

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Unfortunately he's only there to become Gotenks, no other role. Very unoriginal from the Super team.
Your idea is actually a good idea. Even in the same show they could go this route, it would give many characters a way to shine.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

like Silfer said, it is on the online only Shonen Jump+

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
This would be the smart thing to do which is why it will never happen
"Don't be distracted by the what-if's, should-have's, and if-only's. The one thing you choose for yourself - that is the truth of your universe."

tenor.gif

It's not.

Hell nahhh.
Though it's weird how it's weekly. I got used to Jump+ stuff being every two week. Maybe the Weekly Shonen Jump editors are gonna try to get this somehow since the author can already put out stuff every week.
Damn, that sucks. So it's really suppose to be every two weeks?
Unfortunately he's only there to become Gotenks, no other role. Very unoriginal from the Super team.
Your idea is actually a good idea. Even in the same show they could go this route, it would give many characters a way to shine.
Thanks! And yeah you're right, they could just do it in one show as well
Falling into the hole of Anime songs x Hip Hop mashups. Help...
Nah take more vibes

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

The Oregairu Jay Rock one is among the first ones I stumbled upon lol. Love it

Edit: Yoooooooo the Common one is so good.

Lmao
Damn, that sucks. So it's really suppose to be every two weeks?
Nah, it is weekly. I'm just saying it surprised me cause the things I know from Jump+ come out every two weeks usually (like Spy x Family).
It's why I'm fine with it not being in Jump, chapters come quick like Jump usually does and yet there's no spoilers to dodge.

Just the beginning already got me like
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Nah, it is weekly. I'm just saying it surprised me cause the things I know from Jump+ come out every two weeks usually (like Spy x Family).
It's why I'm fine with it not being in Jump, chapters come quick like Jump usually does and yet there's no spoilers to dodge.

Just the beginning already got me like
tenor.gif
Gotcha, seems like the best of both worlds

Lol yeah it's a bop

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
World seeker 2 will be unprecedented
Hope it somehow lines up that both of these have their final seasons air at the same time since they are kind of opposite sides of the same coin. Would make for interesting reactions

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.