• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ResetGreyWolf

Oct 27, 2017
Look at the way Blackbeard's mouth moves when he's talking in the first few seconds of this video lol

Lowest animation effort I've ever seen

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Enough is enough I have held it in for a few months and I can hold it in no longer. Silfer I demand you play Phoenix Wright trials and tribulation. I will hear no excuses I know you have seen the anime which covered the first two games. So I am here to collect your dues to this series. Play the best game in the franchise I don't care if you do it on the phone, DS, 3DS, or the poets of it to new systems that are coming out soon. Just play this franchises best entry.

unless of course you don't have the money to buy a copy. In which case you are off the hook.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Enough is enough I have held it in for a few months and I can hold it in no longer. Silfer I demand you play Phoenix Wright trials and tribulation. I will hear no excuses I know you have seen the anime which covered the first two games. So I am here to collect your dues to this series. Play the best game in the franchise I don't care if you do it on the phone, DS, 3DS, or the poets of it to new systems that are coming out soon. Just play this franchises best entry.

unless of course you don't have the money to buy a copy. In which case you are off the hook.
Brother. Don't worry about it. I heard about those ports and told myself that's how I'll play it. Though if the ports aren't as good as some other version then I'll just play it elsewhere. But regardless I'm playing it (also I'm playing the first two as well, even if I've seen the anime).
Believe it!

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Just have Kata front and center of the Pirate Warriors 4 cover and we'll call it there.
I'll also accept Burning Blood 2: Here's a Bit More Content feat. Mochi and the Mole.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Brother. Don't worry about it. I heard about those ports and told myself that's how I'll play it. Though if the ports aren't as good as some other version then I'll just play it elsewhere. But regardless I'm playing it (also I'm playing the first two as well, even if I've seen the anime).
Believe it!
Nice, my work here is done before it even began! Seriously though if it clicks with you man you are in for the ride of a lifetime. Also double nice on playing the first two! Don't know if the anime covered the bonus case for Emma skye in the first Phoenix Wright game. So you might get a extra treat with it.

Taborcarn

Oct 27, 2017
Katakuri at to-scale size in a 3D fighting game would be pretty hilarious. It'd be closer to Monster Hunter gameplay.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I lose it when the Merry apologizes and start bawling just like Usopp The King of Snipers, Sniper King.

Oct 26, 2017
Glad y'all brought up Jump Force.

I played the closed beta this morning and had a good time.
Minus some weird lag and dropped frame rate in the lobby, it played rather well.
It's like a combo of Burning Blood, Storm, and Xenoverse.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
ironfist got canceled lmao

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F425671%2Fa8a4c08f-5591-4d03-96ef-424e0defe284.gif

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
According to ScotchInformer, Episode 862 will be the episode that finally covers:

JP3Fi5C.jpg

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Sabo before Law or Akainu makes absolutely no sense

Katakuri had no chance tho

Why would Akainu come before Sabo? There's clearly a trend where each series get their main/most popular antagonist, and that's already covered by Blackbeard. (And Doffy's more popular anyways) Even setting that aside, Sabo is more popular than Akainu anyhow.

Sabo is Ace's replacement moving forward, which is frankly all the sense that's needed, even if I wouldn't have personally picked him if it were up to me. If it wasn't him, they'd just be using Ace like in the last game. Also unlike Law, he's been on the cover of a few OP games, so yea, not surprising that they'd market him here as well.

Also Hancock would have more priority than either of them too.

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
I mean they're not going to include multiple villains in it. Blackbeard was clearly chosen as the villain of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.