Status
Not open for further replies.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda more interested in just seeing more of the user requested cover pages lol. Those are always pretty good

ResetGreyWolf

Oct 27, 2017
Not in the beta lol just hold la L
superthumb.png

Lol this art is too good

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
I always thought Robin had a dumb, weird ability. There, I said it.

At least it's creative, but damn if it isn't some JoJo-esque bizarre shit that she does, especially later on.

Robin's real strength is in her characterization. Her growth as a person and role as archaeologist and super interesting past and actually-very-important-to-the-overarching-story dream of filling the Void Century and connection to other super-important characters in the world and, if you reach back far enough, her mystique and sudden face turn. Her weird hand and body part abilities are second, third, maybe even fourth fiddle to the other things she has.

I'd agree with this. Although I'd rate her great chemistry with the rest of the crew as to what makes her work. She plays off everyone's antics well and in a different way than Nami does.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
call me if Jump force is actually a fun game and not just a blind nostalgia fest

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
was there a sign up sheet for the jump force beta while i was busy or what?
There was one but it was a while ago I think. Honestly I forgot I signed up. I saw the Saint Seiya thread and read that it was too late to register and I was bummed then hours later I checked my email and saw "You have been chosen to Unite to Fight" lol

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
For those in the beta let me know if its good.

Man the fist of the North Star game made me remember. Hokto Shinken is invincible

Last edited:

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
My calendars arrived from Japan. Pretty good haul this week. Will probably hang the color spread one in my office.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
First thing that happens after Zolo mocks the one true bro Ryunosuke he gets his ass whipped by Carrot.

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
When you get 2 Jump Force codes but you signed up to the wrong region

When its friday and you're excited for One Piece and its on a break.

Atleasy I won 40 bucks this morning lol. Im excited as hell for Jump Force. Reading through Yu-Gi-Oh.. And honestly not feeling it right now, I liked the first arc and how fucking dark it is at points.

But it ain't One Piece! Also bought a sweet ass Luffy statue last week. Its my biggest one

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.