Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh I just realized that Zeus is the likely answer to getting Big Mom to Elbaf

Why would she suddenly go there on her own

I really don't think Zeus will play any role with getting Big Mom to Elbaf, could be many reasons I don't think her suddenly wanting/tracking Zeus back and going to Elbaf.

Could be now lets say she does have Germa tech that she starts a War of Attrition of with Giants now able to breach her way through to Elbaf and hell just enslaves/forces Elbaf to join her or wants to conquer her homeland, especially since she can no longer make her own giants (since no matter what Its been one consistant thing in the series, no ones been able too)

Could be she learns that the last road poneglyph is on the island.

Some deal and alternative stuff within Loki considering we still need to know more about that bit in there history cause if the marriage did go through Elbaf would be hers.

Or just how Luffy and Law alliance was leaked (Kidds too), similar plans could be leaked out to the world thats spurs it, or even major event like Kaido going down or what happens at the Revivre cause the major players still left to make big moves again like with Whitebeards death.

I really don't think Zeus will have much ploy in meeting Big Mom again, especially since she could just make another thundercloud homie if she really wants to and Zeus isn't really important/built to be a huge part Big Mom Pirates structure or future.

Now if it where Pudding, that would make more sense considering without her Big Mom goals are up in smokes.

Not only that can Big Mom really track Zeus?

Especially in such a long range where she would know oh there on Elbaf right now lets go.

I just think there are other ways that are more dynamic to get Big Mom to Elbaf then just because of Zeus.

Especially since we still don't have a good emotional/logic reason for Luffy to head there yet.

Last edited:
Like I think Zeus big thing here is just to have Nami have a more interesting moveset and power up.

Like seriously besides for her weather training, most of Nami power ups have just been new weather wand/staff which I can see being a bit boring mostly since its happened three times now.

I still like the EL version the best.

ResetGreyWolf

Oct 27, 2017
DW5WLCeXcAEphSE.jpg

Lol, this is gold.

Chapter 485

Just confirming why he's my favorite character.

NZaisvm.png

Yep. He's the real deal.

Finally someone respects thriller bark

Bro you must have missed my posts :b

Thriller Bark is one of the best arcs.

KidAAlbum

Nov 18, 2017
Like I think Zeus big thing here is just to have Nami have a more interesting moveset and power up.

Like seriously besides for her weather training, most of Nami power ups have just been new weather wand/staff which I can see being a bit boring mostly since its happened three times now.

I still like the EL version the best.
Not only that, but Nami's problem in fighting was that it took too much time to set up her thunder attacks. Zeus speeds that up so now she can fight 1v1. I'm sure Big Mom doesn't need Zeus to track the Strawhats anyways. They seemed fine tracking them after Punk Hazard.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Boy they did a good job making me hate these people. Looking forward to the beat down.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Thriller Bark is a good fucking arc. Funniest OP has been imo.

The wedding stuff was hilarious (although Sanji started showing here a Flanderization that would expand until very recently). Brook's flashback is heartbreaking and him joining the way he did was shocking and so Luffy-like.

Zoro's scene is absolutely amazing (among the best by far), even if I think that Oda basically ridiculed Sanji there in the way he went down (at least he got to show the same resolve as Marimo, I guess). The team-up (the docking!) was hype and so were the Ryuma thing and Shadow Luffy.

The really underrated arc is Drum. Best early arc. Don't @ me.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I shed a man-tear every time I re-read the Drum Island arc.
As it should.

Shit, I think Chopper is the trashiest of SHs (at least after the timeskip), but man, do I love the arc and him there. I also love the "low" stakes (yeah, it's still about a kingdom's government, but compared to Alabasta it's nothing) and how comfy the whole place is.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018

ResetGreyWolf

Oct 27, 2017
I agree with all of the above.

But while I prefer them pre-timeskip, I still very much like both Chopper and Franky though.

My preferences strictly design-wise:
Luffy: post-timeskip
Zoro: post-timeskip
Nami: pre-timeskip
Usopp: post-timeskip
Sanji: post-timeskip
Chopper: pre-timeskip
Robin: pre-timeskip
Franky: pre-timeskip
Brook: pre-timeskip (though his new sword is cool)

And I preferred Smoker with his bad-ass pre-timeskip hair.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Franky's still the worst. I think Nami with short hair is slightly better than her with long hair. Usopp is easily the best TS design.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I agree with all of the above.

But while I prefer them pre-timeskip, I still very much like both Chopper and Franky though.

My preferences strictly design-wise:
Luffy: post-timeskip
Zoro: post-timeskip
Nami: pre-timeskip
Usopp: post-timeskip
Sanji: post-timeskip
Chopper: pre-timeskip
Robin: pre-timeskip
Franky: pre-timeskip
Brook: pre-timeskip (though his new sword is cool)

And I preferred Smoker with his bad-ass pre-timeskip hair.
I love talking about character designs (I'm that superficial I guess), so:
Luffy: pre-timeskip. I also prefer how lanky he used to be, now he's drawn to be much smaller.
Zoro: pre-timeskip, but I love both a lot. Although the white shirt, green shash and black trousers can't be beaten.
Nami: pre-timeskip, but I honestly really love the hairstyles she's been rocking in the latest arcs.
Ussop: post-timeskip. Really, really good design.
Sanji: I go back and forth, but I ultimately prefer his Water 7/Ennies Lobby design.
Chopper: haha.
Robin: The new one is great when she's not fanservice incarnate, but I prefer the original design.
Franky: HAHA.
Brook: never liked his Soul King outift, but WCI was fucking amazing.

A character I loved and loved even more design-wise is Law. Smoker looks great now, but I kinda prefer his previous hairstyle too.

Can't wait to see Blackbeard's full beard.
Franky's still the worst. I think Nami with short hair is slightly better than her with long hair. Usopp is easily the best TS design.
Nothing but the truth.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
it's the arms that I have an issue with when it comes to Franky, man found time to enlarge his upper torso but couldn't do Jack to his legs? He looks like tiny tiger from crash lmao

Though, you have to applaud him for the adjustable hair tech, almost makes up for it

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Nami's long hair is ok, I like that, her problem is that her post-timeskip body figure isn't realistic

ResetGreyWolf

Oct 27, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.